Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Soft/Freeware CPU Temp Capture Event Processing by Flasherly[_2_]
Old standby, SpeedFan, on this octal. Along with Core Temp (author Libeman). Both in the system tray. SpeedFan, however and for whatever reason I'm sticking an older version, just monitors HDDs (one mechanical and some SSDs);- It may not handle a somewhat newer AMD. But what happened, with my...
Today 03:37 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Homebuilt PC's
USB file copy problem by philo
I have not posted here in ages as all has been going very well. Now I finally have a question. I have an Android phone LG-6 that I back up to my main computer on occasion. The file copy is extremely slow and just yesterday noticed the operation stops or does not take place at all on nested...
Today 02:30 AM
by philo Go to last post
2 3 General
anybody remember "high-end desktops" in the 1990s? by [email protected]
When I was at uni, the department had some SPARCstations and AlphaStations with 512 MiB of RAM. I got a job with a geophysical company and they were running Red Hat Linux (the really old stuff before they added "Enterprise" to the name and started the version numbers all over). They had brand new...
Today 02:23 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
5 10 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3