Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 1.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GT-Force
Forum: Ati Videocards April 6th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Replies: 27
Posted By GT-Force
Why ATI delayed the R600.....

For the ppl who missed it, at the REAL end of the article:

"Disclaimer
Please note that the "facts" and questions and answers in the previous pages
do not necessarily reflect the personal or...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 6th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg
Replies: 26
Posted By GT-Force
Why ATI delayed the R600.....

For the ppl who missed it, at the REAL end of the article:

"Disclaimer
Please note that the "facts" and questions and answers in the previous pages
do not necessarily reflect the personal or...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 26th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By GT-Force
Utility that monitors video card temp

RivaTuner is a great GPU utility. Can display temp on the tray or on screen
(yes, while you are playing a game!), but it actually will give you MUCH
more than temp reading. Get it from Guru3D as...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By GT-Force
Have you tried this ?

"johns" wrote in message
different apps
will change the system defaults, and every time you
open an app, it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 21st 07, 10:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By GT-Force
Have you tried this ?

Changing the resolution to a lower one JUST to get bigger FONTS is one of
the most basic mistakes that people do. If you want bigger fonts, then
choose bigger FONTS in the OS settings, not a lower...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 4th 07, 05:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 27
Posted By GT-Force
Windows XP & DirectX 10

wrote in message
I'd be very interested in this link as well. While I'm sure MS
intended (or still is intending)...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 27th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 19
Posted By GT-Force
DX10 AGP?

Looks like the new RTSs are pushing the CPUs to their limits. I have a P4
2.53 and 6800 GT, and Supreme Commander Demo brought my computer to its
knees. Must be the sheer number of units, or the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 22nd 07, 02:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

So, you asked a question, and received all these replies, and never replied
again? Are you satisfied with the replies, or do you still have questions?
GT

"umo" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce 6800 GT problems

Have you checked your memory? Do (a) software test(s), use sticks one by one
(if you have more than one), or borrow some stick(s) from a friend (must be
a good friend, I assume :) ) and see if the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 05:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

"jdawggie" wrote in message
nVidia is not stupid enough to repackage the same
exact product, drivers and all, charge more...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

"jdawggie" wrote in message
No.... the little bitch got proven wrong and beaten down in this
thread. The drivers aren't...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 04:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
Mind you that even if a Quadro FX 4500 for example is around 1600EUR it is
one of the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 20th 07, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

How did you do this conversion? Softmod or hardware mod (replacing the ID
resistors)?

It was a softmod, as I wrote in my previous message, done by RivaTuner.

If it was a hardware mod: did...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 19th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

ok benj, if the drivers are identical, then the benchmark scores on the same
applications (both CAD and games, btw) MUST be identical. If you can prove
this, I'd believe you.

I remember that when...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 14th 07, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By GT-Force
GeForce vs Quadro

AFAIK, identical (or almost identical) hardware and different drivers. You
can convert a GeForce to Quadro by using Rivatuner (I tried this with my
GeForce2 GTX, and it worked like a charm. I don't...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 3rd 07, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By GT-Force
Nvidia has a new babe :) Adrianne

The video quality of YouTube is not my friend :P

Any HQ videos around?

GT

"Augustus" wrote in message

"GT-Force"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 2nd 07, 05:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By GT-Force
Nvidia has a new babe :) Adrianne

Are there videos of these demos anywhere?

GT

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Three new NVIDIA Graphics demos:

3. smoke
2....
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 31st 06, 05:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By GT-Force
new graphics card..!!

Note: Offtopic reply. Please skip this post, if you are only interested in
nvidia-related posts.

I did not bash Americans! Maybe native-English-speakers also need some
English lessons to correctly...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 30th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By GT-Force
new graphics card..!!

Hello agrawal,

Here's a real answer to your question:

http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/12/12/the_best_gaming_graphics_cards_for_the_money/

(in a plain-text message, such as this, the address may...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 29th 06, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Replies: 46
Posted By GT-Force
So what?

Did you mean the 360 was trailing???
http://www.playfuls.com:80/news_05653_Wii_No_1_PS3_No_2_Xbox_360_No3_in_Pre_Christmas_Sales.html

I'm sure he meant the "overall" sales. Since 360 was out...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 06, 06:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Replies: 38
Posted By GT-Force
So what?

Did you mean the 360 was trailing???
http://www.playfuls.com:80/news_05653_Wii_No_1_PS3_No_2_Xbox_360_No3_in_Pre_Christmas_Sales.html

I'm sure he meant the "overall" sales. Since 360 was out...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 22nd 06, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By GT-Force
Question about SM 4.0, DX10 hardware, & OpenGL

"what if all games supported
OpenGL as well? Would this allow new games that uses new SM 4.0, &
such to work under WinXP? I'm not up to speed on how OpenGL works, or
if it can use the hardware...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 15th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 29
Posted By GT-Force
ATI R600 with 720M transistors + 512-bit bus set to thrash G80~GF8800 ?

Today's lectu

"Guide to Net Etiquette
Net Etiquette are the rules that have developed as people have begun to
communicate and interact on the Internet. The following are some good net
etiquette...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 15th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 29
Posted By GT-Force
ATI R600 with 720M transistors + 512-bit bus set to thrash G80~GF8800 ?

Today's lectu

"Guide to Net Etiquette
Net Etiquette are the rules that have developed as people have begun to
communicate and interact on the Internet. The following are some good net
etiquette...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 14th 06, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
Replies: 29
Posted By GT-Force
ATI R600 with 720M transistors + 512-bit bus set to thrash G80~GF8800 ?

Don't worry about 1982 guy. Assuming 1982 is his birth-year, he's still just
a kid, which means actually HE is a novice himself (or noob in his "hip"
vocabulary, and as he himself, for some reason,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31