Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymous
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 3rd 10, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Anonymous
nvidia geforce2 mx/mx400 driver?

jodleren wrote:

Also, it has a CVBS outout - I want to connect it to my TV, which
works well - except:

1 I get a very white, almost black/white picture. I have checked the
cable (I work...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 10, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Anonymous
New 197.13 Driver Fixes Fan Speed Issue

Tom Lake wrote:
WHQL-candidate driver that fixes the fan speed issue.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7_winvista_32bit_197.13.html

Drivers for other OSes can be found through...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 15th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Anonymous
Best Nvidia Card for Gaming?

deimos wrote:

a 475 Watt power supply. I have room in the
Dell XPS 9000 case for a full-length, two slot card. I'm not
adverse to installing a bigger power supply if the Dell uses
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 29th 09, 06:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymous
Does GeForce 8300 support CUDA?

"Man-wai Chang to The Door (+MS=32B)" wrote:

Motherboard Asus M3N78-PRO. "CUDA acceleration" option in CoreAVC codec
is greyed out. Is it a limitation of GeForce 8300 or the free version of
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 19th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Anonymous
What are those GSO, GS, GT, GTS, GTX, GTX+, Ultra codenamesstandfor?

K2NNJ wrote:

First of One wrote:
Marketing jargon. Toyota brands its Camrys in trim levels like CE, SE, LE,
XLE, etc. for the same reason.

If you want to know the real...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Anonymous
What driver version for video overlay

Ant wrote:
But if you want fullscreen video mirror you have to go back to
174.74beta, which is (at least to my knowledge) the last version that
supports this feature.

Yes, 174.74...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 08, 08:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Anonymous
What driver version for video overlay

Thomas Andersson wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

What driver version would I have to step back to in order to be able
to get fullscreen videoon my telly (in color) with my 7800GTX card??
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 29th 08, 06:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Thomas Andersson wrote:

What driver version would I have to step back to in order to be able to get
fullscreen videoon my telly (in color) with my 7800GTX card??

Color should not be a problem...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8