Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Phat_Jethro
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 14th 10, 07:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 21
Posted By Phat_Jethro
Building a PC - bundle suggestions

Thanks Ed

You kind of confirmed the was I was thinking. I had my eye on the Phenom
II X4 955 black as well.
Mother board of GA-770T-USB3... any issues with it having a slightly
older chipset? I...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 13th 10, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 21
Posted By Phat_Jethro
Building a PC - bundle suggestions

Hey all,

I am looking at helping my bro build a budget mid-range gaming PC for my
niece.
To keep costs down I was thinking of going the AMD route to get good
performance for a lower cost. The last...
Forum: General September 21st 10, 04:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 9
Posted By Phat_Jethro
Anyone still use CRT monitors?

On 9/21/2010 12:51 AM, -- wrote:
I remember that a few years ago, CRT monitors were still used by some
(photographers?) for color matching, etc. Is there still anyone who
uses them?

I ask...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 21st 10, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Phat_Jethro
Asus p5n32-e sli plus

On 7/21/2010 9:24 PM, nope wrote:
Hi ,

I'm wondering if anyone can clear this up for me , i have the above
motherboard and wondering if 2 x ati 5770's will work on this board i've
read...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 2nd 10, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Phat_Jethro
Faster CUDA performance ??

On 6/1/2010 2:53 PM, Smarty wrote:
snip

Thanks Paul and Jim for your insightful comments. I share Paul's
concern about making a steep investment with no assurance of a
productivity pay-off....
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 25th 10, 04:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 15
Posted By Phat_Jethro
Intermittent lockups, need troubleshooting advice

On 5/23/2010 3:28 PM, John wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2010 12:48:13 +0100, Peter Johnson
wrote:

On Fri, 21 May 2010 20:19:20 -0400,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6