Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Z Man
Forum: Ati Videocards October 29th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 0
Posted By Z Man
Visiontek X1600XT (XGE) - cannot cat DVI monitor to work

I have two ViewSonice 20.1" LCD monitors that have both DVI and VGA. I
cannot get the second monitor to work, even on post, using the DVI cable. I
can get either monitor to work with either DVI...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 28th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Z Man
Radeon X600 upgrade path

"Frodo" wrote in message
ATI X1600.

That's a good thought, I think I'll give it a try. Specs for this card...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 28th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By Z Man
Radeon X600 upgrade path

My Hewlett Packard m1090n (3.6GHz, upgraded to 3GB ram) has a defective
Radeon x600 video card. Since I have to replace the card anyhow, I would
like to utilize this opportunity to upgrade to a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 27th 06, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Z Man
eVGA GEFORCE 7950 GX2: power supply requirements

[comments end-posted]