Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Slaney
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 25th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Slaney
Overclocking the xfx 8800gts 320

What would be the best method of overclocking the xfx 8800gts 320.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 11th 07, 04:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe Slaney
xfx 8800gts 1.6 p5n-e overclok

I am a newbie to overclocking. Just purchased a e4300, Asus p5n-e sli,
2gig Kingmax DDR2-667(dual channel) and a xfx 8800gts 320 base model
card(1.6)
If anyone has basically the same combo would...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 2nd 06, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Joe Slaney
BFG 6800oc vs ATI X1600 pro AGP

Would there be much of an improvement in perfromance if I were to get a
X1600 pro video card to replace my bfg6800oc with pipes unlocked and
overclocked at 570 760
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3