Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Guest[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 13th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Video-In

"deimos" deimos@localhost wrote in message
Guest wrote:
How come this is not the standard? ****, it is hard finding an old card
with this. I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 12th 08, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Video-In

How come this is not the standard? ****, it is hard finding an old card with this. I finally found an ATI one.
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 17th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 16
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Vista VS XP overclocking

"Ed Light" wrote in message
It's a bit early to be thinking Vista. After a service pack or two, maybe.

It's slower than XP.
Forum: Overclocking May 17th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 17
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Vista VS XP overclocking

"Ed Light" wrote in message
It's a bit early to be thinking Vista. After a service pack or two, maybe.

It's slower than XP.
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 17th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 2
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Next generation AMD to be called "Phenom"

I want to know do I need a new motherboard in order for it to support DDR2
1066? I assume that I should not...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors May 17th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Next generation AMD to be called "Phenom"

I want to know do I need a new motherboard in order for it to support DDR2
1066? I assume that I should not...
Forum: General May 17th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 2
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Next generation AMD to be called "Phenom"

I want to know do I need a new motherboard in order for it to support DDR2
1066? I assume that I should not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 26th 07, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Overclocking the xfx 8800gts 320

"Joe Slaney" wrote in message
What would be the best method of overclocking the xfx 8800gts 320.

Nforce from...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 26th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
HDCP for latest 8 series drivers....!

"First of One" wrote in message
So, in Display Properties, what resolutions are available for you to
choose from?

From...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 26th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
HDCP for latest 8 series drivers....!

It is selectable and so is the the 1080 resolution, but the info on the
monitor itself show that low resolution. The type that an HDCP protection
may produce. Also, I 'thought' that it did not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 26th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
HDCP for latest 8 series drivers....!

I just got a Sceptre X22 1080P LCD today. I previously had the 20.1" X20WG. I had no problem with the previous monitor, but when I put this one on, it is blurry! I did all adjustments and what not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 24th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
PCI Advice Needed

"Tarkus" wrote in message
I need to replace a video card for a friend. What are some low to mid
price PCI cards that can...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 23rd 07, 08:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
Replies: 2
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Deep Color/10-bit video for LCD's?

When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 20th 07, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Is it just me...?

"Guest" wrote in message ...
..Or does the latest driver for the 8800gts make the vidoe look jagged? It is clear and the visuals...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 19th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Thermaltake W0106RU for 8800GTS?

Thanks. Now I woill have to read it again to understand better. So in
short, are they talking combined amps or each amp on a rail?

"Paul" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 19th 07, 07:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Is it just me...?

...Or does the latest driver for the 8800gts make the vidoe look jagged? It is clear and the visuals are clearer (I am coming from a sli 7800gt), but jagged - only in 2D. Any solutions? I just got...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 19th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Thermaltake W0106RU for 8800GTS?

I already bought it and the Nvidia website says that it is certifed to run it. I see no problems thus far, but I keep seeing things about rails and amp ratings or at least 29. Is that combined or...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 17th 07, 05:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
8600 Series

"deimos" wrote in message
Guest wrote:
"First of One" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 17th 07, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
8600 Series

"First of One" wrote in message
NDAs for benchmarks usually lift on the day of the launch. News have been
trickling in:...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 16th 07, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
8600 Series

If they are supposed to be coming out tomorrow, how come I see no news? Nvidia's own sire has nothing on them. What is the story?
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 14th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Is one 8800 better than sli from an earlier series?

"deimos" wrote in message
Guest wrote:
"deimos" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 14th 07, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Is one 8800 better than sli from an earlier series?

"deimos" wrote in message
Guest wrote:
I would like to buy an 8800, but I need VIVO and I would replace it with
an sli...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 13th 07, 08:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Guest[_2_]
Is one 8800 better than sli from an earlier series?

I would like to buy an 8800, but I need VIVO and I would replace it with an sli 7800gt.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 12th 07, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 0
Posted By Guest[_2_]
8800 and VIVO

I don't see any having it, but if you used an attachment from another card, will it work? See, with each new card I get, I like VIVO. I see Nvidia plays the same game every time they come out with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 11th 07, 02:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Guest[_2_]
8600 Ultra?

"Cessna 310" wrote in message
Guest wrote:
Any more info? Will it be released on the 12th or next month? I am
already trying to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35