Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Miles[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 1st 13, 04:27 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
why don't card manufacturers say how much power it uses?

On 6/30/2013 10:56 AM, Paul wrote:
wrote:
Is it the case that the GPU model and frequency and amount of RAM
will fix the power draw, regardless of brand name? Then I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 12th 12, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
need AGP video card recommendation for older system - pleasehelp

On 10/20/2012 10:57 PM, Adam wrote:
"Paul" wrote in message
Adam wrote:

Okay, let me see if I can get someone to do a similar...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 22nd 12, 11:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Paul

On 6/25/2012 4:18 PM, Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Paul wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
[snip]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 22nd 12, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 29
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Best computer for in bed ?

On 6/20/2012 6:13 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
[snip]
I think my conclusion is simple:

For people in bed a different kind of computer is required.

Bye,
Skybuck.

When I tried using a...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 26th 12, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 17
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Safe Mode Display

On 5/5/2012 10:00 AM, Sid Elbow wrote:
On 5/5/2012 10:18 AM, Buffalo wrote:
[snip]
Another possibility if you have the room is to create another partition
and do the fresh install in that while...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 11th 12, 06:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Replacement for nVidia 8400GS graphics card

On 3/24/2012 8:52 PM, Norm X wrote:
Hi,

Several years ago I purchased a cheap graphics card ($78) that contained the
nVidia 8400GS chip. I was not happy with the purchase. I ordered it from...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 20th 10, 11:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 32
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
PLEASE WRITE A DECENT REMOVER/UNINSTALLER.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Thanks,

Bye,
Skybuck.

Remover/uninstaller of what?
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 20th 10, 11:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 32
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
PLEASE STOP USING INSTALL SHIELD.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Just write your own installation program.

Thanks,

Bye,
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 31st 10, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Improvement in CUDA performance?

"Smarty" wrote in message
Robert Miles wrote:

"Smarty" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 31st 10, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
9800 gt

"Tazz" wrote in message
On 30/08/2010 3:15 AM, Bill wrote:
Thanks for the info will check link
Bill
"Robert Miles"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 10, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Improvement in CUDA performance?

"Smarty" wrote in message
I have the opportunity to replace an older nVida GeForce 8800GT video
card with a new...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 10, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Improvement in CUDA performance?

"Smarty" wrote in message
Vincenzo Mercuri wrote:

Vincenzo Mercuri wrote:

Always distrust NVIDIA "new...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 10, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
NVIDIA GeForce9600m GT not recognized after installing Windows 7

"lostprince" wrote in message

Aah! same things happened for me also..
I installed win 7 and my video cards...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 30th 10, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
9800 gt

"Bill" wrote in message ...
Ok gurus need a little help

OEM8800GTS dying and would prefer a single slot 9 inch card

Seems...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 5th 10, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
I WANT A FRIGGIN GTX295!!!

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
Am 18.05.2010 21:57, * Rob:

I'm an engineer, not a game player, damnit!

So why are you looking...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 5th 10, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
I WANT A FRIGGIN GTX295!!!

"Rob" wrote in message
I'm an engineer, not a game player, damnit! My current machine has a
humble yet lovable...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 5th 10, 09:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
I WANT A FRIGGIN GTX295!!!

"Rob" wrote in message
I'm an engineer, not a game player, damnit! My current machine has a
humble yet lovable...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 5th 10, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 2
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
Analog/non-light displays

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hello,

There is one big problem with CRT's, LCD's and possibly even...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 5th 10, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 22
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
196.75 drivers fail it

"Carl" wrote in message
Why oh why is there so many dodgy drivers from Nvidia? It's a PITA!

I suspect it's because they...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 5th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Robert Miles[_2_]
260GTX stocks

"Jim" wrote in message