Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jrg
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 23rd 16, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 23
Posted By jrg
ASUS N550JX - how to turn OFF keyboard backlight

On 04/23/2016 11:23 AM, Adam wrote:
Is there a way to turn OFF keyboard backlight from BIOS ?

what BIOs??
Forum: Printers November 3rd 09, 12:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By jrg
Printer without driver

On 11/02/2009 03:31 PM Warren Block scribbled:

Joel wrote:[i]
It doesn't matter how difficult Windows may do, just to look at it from
the simplest point.

- All you...
Forum: Printers October 30th 09, 04:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By jrg
Printer without driver

On 10/29/2009 06:28 PM Warren Block scribbled:

jrg wrote:
On 10/29/2009 02:01 PM Dave Boland scribbled:

Are there any network printers that don't need drivers? The...
Forum: Printers October 30th 09, 04:31 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By jrg
Printer without driver

On 10/29/2009 05:06 PM scribbled:

sorry, I am bottom posting your reply, firebird, to make it flow:

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:01:16 -0400, Dave Boland...
Forum: Printers October 29th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By jrg
Printer without driver

On 10/29/2009 02:01 PM Dave Boland scribbled:

Are there any network printers that don't need drivers? The reason for
asking is a network that has 3 operaitng systems of varoius levels,
Forum: Printers August 5th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By jrg
How can I trick this printer into working

On 08/04/2009 05:49 PM Sara Brown scribbled:

On Aug 3, 9:13 pm, jrg wrote:
would seem you are one of a very few that revert back to it from
/anything/ - 1st one I ever...
Forum: Printers August 4th 09, 02:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By jrg
How can I trick this printer into working

On 08/03/2009 04:28 PM Sara Brown scribbled:

Thanks for all the helpful advice..I guess I`ll just stick to using
my second computer for printing etc..They are side by side so it`s
just a...
Forum: Printers August 3rd 09, 04:38 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By jrg
How can I trick this printer into working

On 08/02/2009 06:40 PM Sara Brown scribbled:

Hello...I just bought a new Canon MP190 all-in-one printer but found
that it is not compatiable with Windows ME (No big surprise I
guess)....I...
Forum: Printers July 30th 09, 04:33 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By jrg
Network printers *equipment* load balancing

On 07/29/2009 05:48 PM Arthur Entlich scribbled:

I understand the desire to have all the printers die at once for
warranty or service contract purposes (or maybe that's not the best idea
in...
Forum: Printers July 29th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By jrg
Network printers *equipment* load balancing

Not "print" load balancing - printers are in multiple locations over 3
buildings.

I've just taken on maintaining a network of 18 HP 4250s with
paystations. Some get used more than others. What may...
Forum: Printers July 29th 09, 06:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By jrg
Network printers load balancing

I've just taken on maintaining a network of 18 HP 4250s with
paystations. Some get used more than others. What may the simplest way
to change equipment around to balance out usage? Worksite has...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11