Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
2T SSD SATA - $250 by Flasherly[_2_]
Direct Chinese marketing - no warranty, no nothing. Except, it is MICRON branded. My Micron, I bought, a USA-distribution of their 256G SSD, cost me four-times, per GByte, more. IOW if that same drive, cost adjusted for this one, it would have cost me $30 instead of $120 I paid:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 09:20 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
16 51 Homebuilt PC's