Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dfre
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 29th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By dfre
Strange smell .... Am I to worry ?

Well there is nothin to worry about. i think you have an idea of how
new stuff smell. Especially things made from plastic.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By dfre
Windows not shutting down

Well after askin it just go to the task manager and end the process of
Explorer and see what happens but still you need to repair your
Windows. Operating system
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 09:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By dfre
Boot to Windows: Throw the Dice

Well after changing the IDE cables just try to check on the jumper
settings and see whether it will work also try to partition the HDd and
see whether it works.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 28th 06, 09:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By dfre
Mixing RAM in PC

Well first you could try but for me I have previously tried to put 2
SDRAMS of 128 with a speed of 333mhz but it never worked out it was
giving me a lue screen in Win XP. but first you have to try...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 24th 06, 10:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By dfre
No Display!!!

I have an old compaq a pentium 3 that wont display anything at first I
thought it was the on Board VGA port that was the problem but it isnt
because I bought another VGA card but it still wont...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5