Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: .
Forum: Compaq Servers August 4th 06, 10:41 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 9
Posted By .
Proliant 1200 Error 162 - System Options Not Set

In article ,
says...

LC may not like this, but I agree completely. Just make sure you move
the jumper AFTER the...
Forum: Compaq Servers August 3rd 06, 03:47 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 9
Posted By .
Proliant 1200 Error 162 - System Options Not Set

In article ,
says...
Finding one of these batteries might not be easy, but it should be
possible. Maybe LC has one...
Forum: Compaq Servers August 3rd 06, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 9
Posted By .
Proliant 1200 Error 162 - System Options Not Set

In article ,
says...

Also, remember that batteries lose POWER, and not necessarily voltage.
Many dead 9V...
Forum: Compaq Servers August 3rd 06, 08:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 9
Posted By .
Proliant 1200 Error 162 - System Options Not Set

My 1200 keeps booting up with this now. It doesn't affect the way the
machine runs except that I have to be there to hit F1 to get it past the
error. This is undesirable as it's a firewall and has...
Forum: Compaq Servers August 2nd 06, 05:06 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 4
Posted By .
Proliant 7000 rails

In article ,
says...

I didnt say 6400 ... i said 6000/7000/8000. those are specific models, not
model...
Forum: Compaq Servers July 28th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 4
Posted By .
Proliant 7000 rails

In article ,
says...
Specifics ... any rails for the 6000/7000/8000 will work fine. These all
have the same...
Forum: Compaq Servers July 27th 06, 10:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 4
Posted By .
Proliant 7000 rails

Can anybody tell me the specific part number for the rackmount slides to
suit the Proliant 7000 machine? I've got a bunch of normal slides to
suit the 5000/5500/1200 stuff, but they don't suit the...
Forum: Compaq Servers July 4th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 5
Posted By .
Converting RAID 0 to RAID 1 DL380 G2

In article , Take-out-the-
says...

"Will" wrote
I have a boot device in ID=0 on a DL380 G2...
Forum: Compaq Servers July 3rd 06, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 21
Posted By .
Bar graph display on IMD for Proliants

In article ,
says...
i would suspect that the IMD is not present on any of the systems that HP
officially...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9