Showing results 1 to 25 of 49
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: André, PE1PQX[_2_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 18th 09, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 35
PEEEEEEP

Balt K. formuleerde op vrijdag :
Sjouke Burry schreef :
Balt K. wrote:
André, PE1PQX schreef :

Like collecting stamps?!?

It's a great possibillity.

Another one....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 17th 09, 11:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,nl.gezondheid.medisch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 35
PEEEEEEP

Balt K. gebruikte zijn klavier om te schrijven :
Skybuck Flying schreef :
I hear a little zooming sound in my ears...

I can think of two possibilities:

1. Too much gaming (Company of...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 28th 09, 03:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 21
Does anyone know anything about routers?

Op 28-7-2009, heeft greysky verondersteld :
While this doesn't have anything specifically to do with ASUS motherboards, I
hope someone can help me out. I recently bought a Netgear rangemax dual...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 10th 09, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
A7N8X Deluxe error messages

Y schreef op 10-6-2009 :
Recently I have been getting the "system failed due to CPU
overclocking" message upon boot up of my A7N8X Deluxe system. I have
changed no hardware on this system for...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 28th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
M2N68-AM Motherboard and slow USB

Wombat schreef op 28-3-2009 :
Just purchased this motherboard to use as a media center. Tried transfering
30Gb of data from a portable hard dsk but it took over 7 hours. Don't know
much...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 25th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Corrupted Files Over LAN

Ken Maltby beweerde :
Has anyone else had this problem with the
NIC's in an ASUS motherboard? I am guessing Atheros is not a very good
NIC
brand as I have never had a problem like...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 24th 08, 11:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Corrupted Files Over LAN

Op 24-12-2008, heeft verondersteld :
"Kent_Diego" wrote in message
I have noticed that when I transferred files...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 15th 08, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Same problem here

heeft uiteengezet op 15-10-2008 :
Same problem here,

I have an Asus M3A with phenom 9950 and 4GBRAM

Please report if you have any solutions,

thnx in...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 9th 08, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
XP partition size much less than HDD size

Het is zò dat Griff formuleerde :
I have a P5W DH Deluxe and am trying to load XP home onto a 500gig HDD but
the maximum partition size available is 131gig, is this due to a BIOS
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 8th 08, 10:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
XP partition size much less than HDD size

Griff stelde dit idée voor :
Hi,

I have a P5W DH Deluxe and am trying to load XP home onto a 500gig HDD but
the maximum partition size available is 131gig, is this due to a BIOS
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 30th 08, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
M3A Behaviour

Murray McNeill heeft ons zojuist aangekondigd :
I just built a new rig with the M3A board from Asus. I chose it because I
wanted Hypertransport 3.0, but did not need SLI or crossfire...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 29th 08, 01:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
problems during POST

timO' bracht volgend idée uit :
On Sep 28, 2:55*pm, André, PE1PQX wrote:
Het is zò dat timO' formuleerde :

P5WD2E-PREMIUM BIOS-0604
D-805
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 28th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
problems during POST

Het is zò dat timO' formuleerde :
P5WD2E-PREMIUM BIOS-0604
D-805
XMS2-DHX-2X2G-DDR2-800 PC6400
XP PRO SP2
ENERMAX LIBERTY 500W
2XSE16WD2500KS 250G 7200 SATA

within the last month I've...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors September 16th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 2
64x2

Rudy Kube bracht volgend idée uit :
I built a system a few years ago using the AMD XP3200+. Now I can't even
find one. Will the 64x2's be around for a while?

Rudy

XP+ series processor...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 30th 08, 09:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 3
Looking for a good AMD Duo Core and small mobo combo

Miles Bader was zeer hard aan het denken :
TBerk writes:
Is there a good recommendation for a AMD cpu (Duo Core pls) with a
motherboard that will, oh I suppose, some...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 2
Resonance poll: Does your computer resonate ?

Shawk drukte met precisie uit :
André wrote:
Jack was zeer hard aan het denken :
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,
snip troll

Would you PLEASE...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design

André wrote:
Jack was zeer hard aan het denken :
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,
snip troll

Would you PLEASE...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 23rd 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design

André wrote:
Jack was zeer hard aan het denken :
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,
snip troll

Would you PLEASE...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 23rd 08, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 2
Resonance poll: Does your computer resonate ?

Jack was zeer hard aan het denken :
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,
snip troll

Would you PLEASE STFU!!

Killfile the guy...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 23rd 08, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 2
Resonance poll: Does your computer resonate ?

Jack was zeer hard aan het denken :
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,
snip troll

Would you PLEASE STFU!!

Killfile the guy...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 23rd 08, 04:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 2
Resonance poll: Does your computer resonate ?

Jack was zeer hard aan het denken :
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,
snip troll

Would you PLEASE STFU!!

Killfile the guy...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 1st 08, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
M2V-TVM motherboard support disk

Na rijp beraad schreef Ed Medlin :
"André, PE1PQX" wrote in message
Het is zò dat Kevin Donoghoe formuleerde :
Due...
Forum: Asus Motherboards July 1st 08, 10:12 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
M2V-TVM motherboard support disk

Het is zò dat Kevin Donoghoe formuleerde :
Due to inattention, my installation disk has departedl to the local
dump.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

= Kev =

Is that...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 8th 08, 04:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
got a prob here! help!

diz.nick26 formuleerde op zondag :
I have a problem that I had like to talk about. My system was working
fine the other day, but while copying a file by nero….the system hanged
and I had to...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 25th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
SATA hotswap M3A

Andy had uiteengezet :
On Fri, 23 May 2008 12:02:25 +0200, André, PE1PQX
wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if the ASUS M3A mainboard supports SATA...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 49