Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: SpamBox[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 6th 09, 09:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
SLi set up??

"timelord" wrote in message
Is it possible to make 2 Nvidia cards work together on a mobo that is
Crossfire??

1. Open up...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 2nd 09, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
SLI with EP45 DS3r Gigabites

"Roswellbob" wrote in message
Hi to all
that mobo is designed for Xfire ( ATI), actually it's running with a
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards February 2nd 09, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
SLI with EP45 DS3r Gigabites

"Roswellbob" wrote in message
Hi to all
that mobo is designed for Xfire ( ATI), actually it's running with a
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 30th 09, 11:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
nVidia GeForce 6150 & nForce 430 with Acer x223w monitor

wrote in message
When I play Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 on my 'new' PC with the video and
monitor named above,...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 2nd 08, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Which Manufacter to buy?

"Steven" wrote in message
I'm looking to purchase the ATI 4850 series video card.... There are so
many manufacters to...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors October 17th 07, 07:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 8
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
fx55 O/Cing

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Robin Gordon" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 11th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Problems with new Cats - Missing support files?

Installed the latest 7.9 cats and had a few pop-ups during install moaning
about missing support files. Even removing and going back to cat 7.8 had the
same problem. Using Filemon managed to track...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 1st 07, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Anti-virus software (OEM version)

"Core2Duo" wrote in message
The P5K-E/WIFI-AP board states that it comes with "Anti-virus software
(OEM...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 3rd 07, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
GPU shutting down PC?

"Ham Pastrami" wrote in message
I have a Radeon 9800 Pro. When the weather is hot and the video card is put
under load (gaming),...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 3rd 07, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
no display on monitor

wrote in message
Hi,
After installing a new dvd burner, my monitor is showing nothing after
turn on the pc....
Forum: Ati Videocards August 3rd 07, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
X1950PRO & Video-Capture

"BB129" wrote in message
Hi,

my X1950pro is a TVOUT version so i can't use
it directly. What about the possibility to...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 26th 07, 08:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 2
fan
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
fan

wrote in message
The air coming out of the case fan is cooler than the PS fan. It must
be an issue with Asus Probe...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 29th 07, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Saving time on clean install of Windows?

"AJ" wrote in message
I am going to install the OS on a completely new hardware setup this
weekend. I will use...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 29th 07, 07:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

"AJ" wrote in message
I am going to install the OS on a completely new hardware setup this
weekend. I will use...
Forum: Ati Videocards June 18th 07, 07:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
HIS X1950 Pro Pci and VPU recover

"First of One" wrote in message
So turn off VPU recover and see what happens.

--
"War is the continuation of politics...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors June 18th 07, 07:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd

"Paul" wrote in message ...
Codeman1 wrote:
I wanted to try and overclock my pc... but i got this program called
motherboard monitor 5 and it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 17th 07, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Bios settings ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
I have no idea where the "multiplier" is in my bios or if it's even present
?

Could you take...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 17th 07, 10:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 34
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Bios settings ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
I have no idea where the "multiplier" is in my bios or if it's even present
?

Could you take...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 16th 07, 07:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 34
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Bios settings ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
I don't think I can change the multiplier ? Apperently it's locked for this
CPU.

However I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 16th 07, 07:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Bios settings ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
I don't think I can change the multiplier ? Apperently it's locked for this
CPU.

However I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 15th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Bios settings ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 15th 07, 09:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 34
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Bios settings ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 15th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 33
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
How to underclock the AMD X2 3800+ processor ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm,

Just went to the bios.

Didn't see any vcore settings...

I am starting to wonder...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 15th 07, 08:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 34
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
How to underclock the AMD X2 3800+ processor ?

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Hmm,

Just went to the bios.

Didn't see any vcore settings...

I am starting to wonder...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors June 15th 07, 07:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.microprocessors.amd
Replies: 6
Posted By SpamBox[_2_]
Questions on AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ 939 CPU temperature limits...

"Ant" wrote in message
OOPS! I meant to say 4600+. That is what I get for posting at 3 AM! [grin]

On 6/14/2007 3:11 AM PT,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26