Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Harry Gordon
Forum: Dell Computers July 12th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 7
Posted By Harry Gordon
Dell drivers...

wrote in message
I think the best way is to get them directly from Dell, check in the
back of your computer for...
Forum: Dell Computers July 12th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Harry Gordon
OT--Adobe Reader Updates -- necessary??

"MZB" wrote in message
Hi Journey:

I just remember having a problem or two with previous upgrades.

Mel

"journey"...
Forum: Dell Computers July 12th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Harry Gordon
Video Display w/MS Flight Sim 9 (FS9)

"W" wrote in message

Forum: Dell Computers July 12th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

"S.Lewis" wrote in message

Forum: Dell Computers July 11th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

"W" wrote in message

"Harry Gordon" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers July 11th 06, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Harry Gordon
Video Display w/MS Flight Sim 9 (FS9)

"P" wrote in message
Harry Gordon wrote:
When I start my FS9, the splash screen flashes as does the main screen
Forum: Dell Computers July 11th 06, 03:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Harry Gordon
Video Display w/MS Flight Sim 9 (FS9)

I have a Dimension 8400 with a nVidia GeForce 6800 GTO 256MB video card. My
computer w/video card was purchased in Dec, 2004. I recently downloaded and
installed a new video driver from nVidia web...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7