Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: No One
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 13th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.api.opengl
Replies: 4
Posted By No One
AMD Announces the Resignation of Dave Orton, former CEO of ATI

ANd the stock went up about $0.80 since the news. Woot.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 13th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.api.opengl
Replies: 4
Posted By No One
AMD Announces the Resignation of Dave Orton, former CEO of ATI

ANd the stock went up about $0.80 since the news. Woot.
Forum: Ati Videocards July 13th 07, 04:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.graphics.api.opengl
Replies: 4
Posted By No One
AMD Announces the Resignation of Dave Orton, former CEO of ATI

ANd the stock went up about $0.80 since the news. Woot.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 13th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By No One
cheap video card

Hopey wrote:
Hi All can any one tell me the cheapest nvidia card i can get that is
fully compatable with vista.

$132.47 plus tax, shipping and clue fee. :-)
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 24th 07, 11:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By No One
8800 gts too slow...

Paul wrote:
No One wrote:

citizen513 wrote:

Thank you good people,
I've found the problem.

I installed the card in second PCIe slot, on my DFi ultra-d board,
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 24th 07, 12:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By No One
8800 gts too slow...

citizen513 wrote:
In article ,
"don't look" don't says...

What settings are you running. Is Vsync on?AA and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 10th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By No One
300 watt power supply enough??

art critic wrote:
On Wed, 9 May 2007 20:26:16 GMT, wrote:

I'm looking to upgrade my video card but many of the Nvidia cards require at
least a 350 watt power supply. ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 07, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By No One
7900GS to 8600GTS Step-up Program

Jim Davis wrote:
No One wrote:

Jim Davis wrote:

No One wrote:

Slap wrote:

"007" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 7th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By No One
DX10 in XP

Conor wrote:

In article , No One says...

Why do you post nothing but bull****?

Just to bother you.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 6th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By No One
DX10 in XP

Conor wrote:
In article , No One says...

Benjamin Gawert wrote:

* No One:

I've given up on Directx. OpenGL is much more stable,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 6th 07, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By No One
7900GS to 8600GTS Step-up Program

Jim Davis wrote:
No One wrote:

Slap wrote:

"007" wrote in message

Still a little time left... Is there any...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By No One
7900GS to 8600GTS Step-up Program

Slap wrote:

"007" wrote in message

Still a little time left... Is there any advantage? Running Vista.

Vista has Direct X...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By No One
DX10 in XP

Benjamin Gawert wrote:

* No One:

I've given up on Directx. OpenGL is much more stable, has been in
development for much longer, is cross platform AND is open source.

And...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By No One
DX10 in XP

Benjamin Gawert wrote:
* Phil Weldon:

I think most people DO NOT realize that 'Vista' is completely
different from 'XP'.

Probably....

Thus the resistance to a new operating...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 4th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By No One
DX10 in XP

King Beowulf wrote:
Cessna 310 wrote:

Will DX10 be available for XP?

I've given up on Directx. OpenGL is much more stable, has been in
development for much longer, is cross...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 4th 07, 12:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By No One
DX10 in XP

wrote:

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message ...

* John Lewis:

Yes. Someone has already hacked the preview...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 3rd 07, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By No One
Which one to buy: BFG GeForce 7300 GS OC or BFG 6600 OC

wrote:
Hi,

There are two cards for sale at my local computer store. They are at
the same price.

One is the BFG GeForce 7300 GS OC with 256 Meg Ram the other is the
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 25th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By No One
7600GT - 8600GT

Another Dave wrote:
Shawk wrote:

Not sure whether this review is indicative or even fair but you might
want to read it and follow up by getting some more reviews....

Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 24th 07, 11:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By No One
7600GT - 8600GT

Man-wai Chang wrote:

I know it's not yet available, but anyone know whether 8600GT would
perform reasonably well for DirectX 10 games?

Well, first DirectX will have to be released and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 22nd 07, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By No One
nVidia 8800 GTS question

Phil wrote:
"RattO" u33567@uwe wrote in message news:710fb4d5c32a1@uwe...

Hey there guys and gals i just have a quick question for you all. I am
interested in getting the card in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 21st 07, 04:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By No One
7600GT

Tony Pacc wrote:
I would like to get a 7600gt card,but I am confused with all the different
brands that make this card ,I see them range from 100.00--200.00 $,what are
the differences between...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 21st 07, 04:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 72
Posted By No One
NVIDIA: "We Underestimated Necessary Resources for Vista DriverDevelopment"

FoolsGold wrote:

joey wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:51:48 -0400, No One
wrote:

joey wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:35:41 +0100, Conor...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 21st 07, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 72
Posted By No One
NVIDIA: "We Underestimated Necessary Resources for Vista DriverDevelopment"

joey wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:03:08 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:41:38 -0400, joey wrote:

I was specifically addressing...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 21st 07, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

joey wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 11:35:41 +0100, Conor
wrote:

In article , joey says...

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 20th 07, 02:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Replies: 72
Posted By No One
NVIDIA: "We Underestimated Necessary Resources for Vista DriverDevelopment"

babaloo wrote:
It is not the drivers that suck. It is Vista that sucks.
I had more luck trying to run OS2 on the woefully underpowered 486 computers
of that day than I have running Vista...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85