Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 3.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mön§igñor ßoddoM
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 25th 07, 05:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Geforce2 mx400 driver Question.

DaveW wrote:
The best one to use for that old card is the 45.23 driver.

The new one works OK. It's not being tweaked.

--

The Mön§igñor

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation -...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 24th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Geforce2 mx400 driver Question.

First of One wrote:
Yep: http://www.nvidia.com/object/93.71_winxp_32_supported.html

The beta 93.81 drivers also support it:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 24th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Geforce2 mx400 driver Question.

Anyone know what drivers work well with the Geforce2 mx400 on W2K.

Will current Nvidia work?

--

The Mön§igñor

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would
I be disposed to...
Forum: Printers February 22nd 07, 09:23 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Cancel all documents to be printed

Tony wrote:
"BertP" wrote:
I have gone to Control Panel /Printers and tried to "cancel all documents"
where I see a single job waiting to be printed.and tried to delete...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 9th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 25
Unable to turn off L1 and/or L2 cache for Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxemotherboard and Athlon 64 X2 Manchester 3800+ processor ?

Paul wrote:
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,

I own:

an Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard
and
an Athlon 64 X2 Manchester 3800+ processor.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 9th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26

Paul wrote:
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,

I own:

an Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard
and
an Athlon 64 X2 Manchester 3800+ processor.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 9th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Paul wrote:
Skybuck Flying wrote:
Hello,

I own:

an Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard
and
an Athlon 64 X2 Manchester 3800+ processor.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 6th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 30
Vista Chipset Drivers

Pipboy wrote:
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:44:53 GMT, Mön§igñor ßoddoM wrote:

It's funny. Vista is not a required upgrade. Besides how many games are
going to be utilizing DX 10 in the next...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 6th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 30
Vista Chipset Drivers

Pipboy wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:52:21 -0800, Bill wrote:

Both will run on DX9 WinXP. There maybe some graphic effects which
won't be visible, but I can live without them if it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 5th 07, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 30
Vista Chipset Drivers

Pipboy wrote:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:07:01 -0500, Heywood Jablowme wrote:

Edde,
I feel your pain....I'm heading to the MAC store too........ I've had
it with Micro$oft

If it...
Forum: Printers January 28th 07, 06:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
laser Printers with two trays?

Tony wrote:
wrote:
I'm looking for one but it seems the don't make the ones that you
could put two different letter heads in? Is this correct or I'm
looking at...
Forum: Printers January 26th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
HP Laserjet 5000N goes offline after wireless network installed

JohnF wrote:
"LurfysMa" wrote in message
If the printer sits idle for a period of time, then it cannot receive
Forum: Printers January 25th 07, 05:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
HP LaserJet 1320- can't get toolbox to work.

Joe wrote:
help!

I just installed an HP LaserJet 1320. I had it on a different computer and
moved it. The hp LaserJet toolbox ain't working! It gives the following URL
which it tries to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 09:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
GeForce 6800 GT problems

ShutEye wrote:
XP Pro
AMD Athlon XP 2400
2.01 GHz
768 MB of RAM

Recently I started getting a display error during gaming. "The nv4 display
driver has stopped working normally."...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 21st 07, 05:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
GeForce 6800 GT problems

GT-Force wrote:
Have you checked your memory? Do (a) software test(s), use sticks one by one
(if you have more than one), or borrow some stick(s) from a friend (must be
a good friend, I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 20th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
"Bad Pool Header BSOD - video card related?

Lukas Mariman wrote:
"Lukas Mariman" schreef in bericht
"Mr.E Solved!" schreef in bericht
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 20th 07, 06:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 26
GeForce 8800 Minimum Processor

McG. wrote:
"Jethro" wrote in message
McG. wrote:
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 20th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Lukas Mariman wrote:
"Lukas Mariman" schreef in bericht
schreef in bericht
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 18th 07, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Need help updating videocard in Dell Dimension 8300

DRS wrote:
wrote in message

I have 2-3 games that I have to run at the lowest quality to make them
play. ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 07, 08:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Bought a used GeForce2 MX400 64 MB, wont install on XP

GS wrote:
Larry Roberts wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:12:51 GMT, GS wrote:

I just picked up one of these used, the seller said it was a working
pull and the price...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 07, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

GS wrote:
I just picked up one of these used, the seller said it was a working
pull and the price was cheap enough I though what the hell, and I need a
64mb card in order to run a game my...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 07, 05:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 21
Vista and old DX version

John Lewis wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 18:55:22 +0100, Lars-Erik Østerud .@. wrote:

Read somthing on a forum about Microsoft dropping backwards DX support
in Vista. They will emulate DX9...
Forum: Printers January 15th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Panasonic KXP 1123

Bob wrote:
Hello,

Where could I find information on how to open up a Panasonic KXP 1123
dot matrix printer? There is a mailing label stuck inside of the
printer, and see no apparent way...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 12th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
GA-7VTXE+ with FX5500: Why different AGP settings for Windows/Linux???

Nebelung wrote:
Hi!

Could someone please give me some insights on this issue?

My machine is based on an older Gigabyte GA-7VTXE+ (Athlon XP1900+) mainboard
with an AGP2.0 slot (AGP 4x...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 12th 07, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byte,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia