Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dave
Forum: Dell Computers October 9th 08, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

It works!!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to work with me and get this working,
Dell should really install the software that is needed to operate a new PC
properly with hardware...
Forum: Dell Computers October 9th 08, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

I have downloaded and installed, rebooted system and have started to format
a CDRW.
Will advise on what happens next.

"William R. Walsh"
wrote...
Forum: Dell Computers October 5th 08, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

Will this work even thou my system is not listed? I have the 530S..

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Okay,...
Forum: Dell Computers October 4th 08, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

Ben,

Here lies my issue, I need to find a program that will allow me to format
the CDRW.
I tried your 1 st link and yes I now how to find the files to burn but I
again still need a way to format...
Forum: Dell Computers October 4th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

Ben,

Will the CDXP program allow me to drap and drop? if you follow the baove
post I was abot to get the drive to write files but right clicking and
selected wrtie files to disk, but I still can...
Forum: Dell Computers October 4th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

"OG" wrote in message

"dave" wrote in message
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 08, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

I should mention tha twhen I try to drag and drop it I get a ballon that
open and says I have files waiting to be writtne to the CD but can not
figure out how to do it.

"OG"...
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 08, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

yes that box is checked and under the tab Autoplay I have mixed content and
Add Files using Roxio Creator Data.

"OG" wrote in message...
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 08, 01:45 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

Yes and I still have not been able to get it to work, it seem sthat the dell
branded software is just a tease. I finally found a open source DVD burning
program that will take ant file convert and...
Forum: Dell Computers October 2nd 08, 02:42 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By dave
cdrw issue?

Greetings all,

I am starting to setup my 530S, but have nioticed a strange problem wht I
try to use the CDRW.
On my old 2400 I was able to drag and drop files into the folder using
explorer or...
Forum: Dell Computers September 27th 08, 09:30 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By dave
new 530S and axin probelms

William,

Thanks for your suggestion, I moved the modem to COM 1, tunred on my axim,
plugged and it seems to be work, it connected, I tried Hyperterm and it
dailed out. now all Ihave to do is...
Forum: Dell Computers September 22nd 08, 01:07 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By dave
cdrw problem

Greetings all,

I just a got a 530s and am switching things over from an old 2300.

I was told that the formatting on the 2300 rw is different tha the newer
530S.
So after I have copied everyting...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12