Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xanth
Forum: Dell Computers October 3rd 08, 10:53 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 20
Posted By Xanth
cdrw issue?

Running XP SP3

I agree Roxio package sucks, no DVD burning software and it seems no D&D.
From what I have been able to find the DE on the end stands for Dell
Edition, its a very stripped down...
Forum: Dell Computers September 26th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Xanth
new 530S and axin probelms

Greetings all,

I have been reloading mysoftware for the new PC. When I get to activsync
4.xx I can get the axim to load fine but I lose the abilty to use my
fax/modem. Somehow the axim and the...
Forum: Dell Computers September 22nd 08, 11:32 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 4
Posted By Xanth
cdrw problem

I can write to the disk, the issue that if I manually take the file and
right click I can write it, it will not write the file directly out of the
program or I can no longer do a drag and drop or a...
Forum: Dell Computers August 21st 08, 11:59 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By Xanth
dvd rw question

I have an older Dimension 2400 pc, and would like to get a dvd rw.

The company I am interested in is Lite-on with the lightscribe bu they make
to versions a SATA or PATA.
Whats the differnece and...
Forum: Dell Computers January 16th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By Xanth
insprion 6000 and XP help

Hello all,

I just purchased a Dell off Ebay and was told it came with a clean copy of
XP. Well its not. I know Dell is a proprietary computer system, so do I need
to buy a XP disk from Dell with...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5