Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Swampbug
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 24th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Swampbug
test

efderekli777

--
Swampbug
-----------------------

I took your advice and revisited the NVidia forums. There was a reply to one
inquiry which indicated that "NVidia got it wrong!" The TV will not be
recognized unless the SVHS cable is used. So, I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 22nd 07, 01:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Swampbug
secondary display

Thanks for your time and help. If anything else pops up, I'll pop in from
time to time.

--
Swampbug
-----------------------

"JLC" jc@nospam wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 22nd 07, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Swampbug
secondary display

"JLC" jc@nospam wrote in message

"Swampbug" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 22nd 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Swampbug
secondary display

"JLC" jc@nospam wrote in message

"Swampbug" wrote in message
This...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 21st 07, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Swampbug
secondary display

This is my first time posting to this group, IIRC. . .there is this saying
about old age and menory but I forget how it goes. . .

The questions;

Would anyone in this group, by chance, be using an...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 27th 07, 05:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Swampbug
ati control panel

Never mind, I found one. . .

--
Swampbug
-----------------------

"Swampbug" wrote in message
Is there a stand alone...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 26th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Swampbug
ati control panel

Is there a stand alone version of CP?

--
Swampbug
-----------------------

up until I built this system I was using Final Reality from Remedy something
or other. It just cant handle this new radeon x1300xt!

--
Swampbug
-----------------------

"Lol"...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 29th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Swampbug
Benchmarks

Thank you for your response.

Glad to know I have made some good choices in hardware. Still, a way to
tweak display adaptor, system performance etc is a need of mine. I just
thought a benchmark...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 29th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Swampbug
Benchmarks

Could someone here recommend a good benchmark program, preferable free,
besides 3dMark0whatever. I am not into gaming but do CAD and plenty video
editing etc. I often play with large files but...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 10th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Swampbug
Sapphire x1300xt

I hate it when stores don't list specifics. I have the excel worksheet saved
out now. Thanks. I wonder who sells the GDDR3 version?

--
SwampBug

"Fred" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 9th 07, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 2
Posted By Swampbug
Sapphire x1300xt

I am looking at this board for a modest system I am building. I see an
unnerving lack of specifics on this board. At Newegg this board is about
$80. . .256mb version. Newegg does not list the core...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 31st 06, 09:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Swampbug
asus a8v sata hd not installing please help

I think you are where i just came from. The A8V uses the via vt8237 raid
controller. It is an older controller and cannot communicate with the
300MB/s speed of youe drive. Set the jumper on your...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14