Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: R2D4
Forum: General May 12th 17, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 4
Posted By R2D4
power supply connector replacement on Dell Inspiron 1545 powersupply?

Can anyone tell me what size or type of power connector is on the end of
the power supply for the Dell 1545? Mine has become intermittent and I
can actually see some of the copper shielding making...
Forum: General March 31st 17, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By R2D4
bluetooth USB adapter for Inspiron 1545 running Ubuntu 14.04?

On 03/31/2017 10:33 AM, Paul wrote:
R2D4 wrote:
I'd like to use a cheap, wireless bluetooth speaker close to where I use
my laptop and I would appreciate recommendations for a cheap USB
Forum: General March 31st 17, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 3
Posted By R2D4
bluetooth USB adapter for Inspiron 1545 running Ubuntu 14.04?

I'd like to use a cheap, wireless bluetooth speaker close to where I use
my laptop and I would appreciate recommendations for a cheap USB
bluetooth adapter that would work. I'm in the US. The only...
Forum: General March 26th 17, 12:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By R2D4
linksys ea6350 any way to turn wireless off or on ON routeritself?

On 03/25/2017 11:04 AM, Paul wrote:
VanguardLH wrote:
John McGaw wrote:

R2D4 wrote:

Linksys EA6350
Hmmm... You have the router there. Do you _see_ a button...
Forum: General March 24th 17, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By R2D4
linksys ea6350 any way to turn wireless off or on ON routeritself?

On 03/24/2017 02:41 PM, VanguardLH wrote:
R2D4 wrote:

I just picked up a nice, used Linksys EA6350 at a garage sale.
Definitely faster than the router I have been using,...
Forum: General March 24th 17, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 8
Posted By R2D4
linksys ea6350 any way to turn wireless off or on ON router itself?

I just picked up a nice, used Linksys EA6350 at a garage sale.
Definitely faster than the router I have been using, but one thing that
annoys me at many routers is the inability to turn the routers...
Forum: General March 10th 17, 03:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By R2D4
alternative to Verizon FIOS G-1100 router?

On 03/09/2017 09:32 PM, Paul wrote:
R2D4 wrote:
On 03/09/2017 02:20 PM, Paul wrote:
R2D4 wrote:
After having DSL for many years, Verizon installed the 50/50 double
play FIOS...
Forum: General March 9th 17, 08:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

R2D4 wrote:
After having DSL for many years, Verizon installed the 50/50 double
play FIOS yesterday (I got Internet and phone only, no tv nor plan to
Forum: General March 9th 17, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By R2D4
alternative to Verizon FIOS G-1100 router?

After having DSL for many years, Verizon installed the 50/50 double play
FIOS yesterday (I got Internet and phone only, no tv nor plan to anytime
soon). They also provided the Fios G1100 router,...
Forum: General February 11th 17, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By R2D4
sudden shutdown and/or freezing of XP/ Win 7 Desktop

On 02/10/2017 05:19 PM, VanguardLH wrote:
R2D4 wrote:

VanguardLH wrote:

R2D4 wrote:

You sure the cause is not also the cause of your taskbar freeze problem
that you posted...
Forum: General February 10th 17, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By R2D4
sudden shutdown and/or freezing of XP/ Win 7 Desktop

On 02/10/2017 03:35 PM, VanguardLH wrote:
R2D4 wrote:

Yesterday, while on my desktop and using the hard drive that has XP, the
unit suddenly shutdown for no reason, not a normal shut down...
Forum: General February 10th 17, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

On 02/10/2017 12:23 PM, Rodney Pont wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 11:34:51 -0500, R2D4 wrote:

Yesterday, while on my desktop and using the hard drive that has XP, the
unit suddenly shutdown...
Forum: General February 10th 17, 04:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By R2D4
sudden shutdown and/or freezing of XP/ Win 7 Desktop

Yesterday, while on my desktop and using the hard drive that has XP, the
unit suddenly shutdown for no reason, not a normal shut down routine,
just went off completely, like turning off by power...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13