Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.82 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DRS
Forum: Ati Videocards January 29th 10, 08:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 10
Posted By DRS
New Drivers 10-1 available today.

"William" wrote in message

[...]

I noticed today that my color profiles for my monitors had reverted
back to...
Forum: Overclocking January 26th 10, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 12
Posted By DRS
65c+ temps at idle on celeron d 3.06GHz

"Luvrsmel" wrote in message

not overclocked but the system was given to me as a junker because of
"overheating." The bios was reading 90+C and...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 24th 10, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By DRS
IRQ Conflict with Wireless adapter and 56k modem?

"slim26" wrote in message

I just got a new Linksys WMP600N wireless adapter for my old ASUS A8V
Forum: Ati Videocards December 26th 09, 03:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By DRS
Catalyst 9.12 and Star Wars Battlefront II ? HD5770 problems ? Not worth the price ?

"Peter Dassow" wrote in message

It seems to be a big problem, playing Star Wars Battlefront II
(patched to official...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 17th 09, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By DRS
Best Nvidia Card for Gaming?

"Anonymous" wrote in message

deimos wrote:

[...]

A GTX250 will both fit easily and doesn't consume more than a decent
Forum: Ati Videocards November 22nd 09, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By DRS
CAT 9.11 official are released

"Wile E. Coyote" wrote in message

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Can anyone tell me why the XP 32-64 9.11 HDMI...
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 13th 09, 05:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,comp.arch,comp.games.development.design,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 9
Posted By DRS
Now going to play Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 ! ;) :)

"Jim E" wrote in message

[...]

thanks for the heads up mate!

Will you please stop citing Sky****'s stream of...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 1st 09, 05:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By DRS
Next-Gen Radeon Info/Rumors/Speculation

"First of One" wrote in message

Looks like the chipset codenames are now based on vacation spots. :-)
Supposed released date is...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 14th 09, 10:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By DRS
Nvidia in a heap of trouble. Not good for competition!

"First of One" wrote in message

More rational look in response to Charlie's "news":
Forum: Ati Videocards October 9th 09, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By DRS
Nvidia in a heap of trouble. Not good for competition!

"Antonio López de Santa Anna" wrote in
message
On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 13:47:26 -0700, "William"
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 25th 09, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.compression,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 13
Posted By DRS
Parallel huffman encoding and decoding algorithm/idea by Skybuck for sale !

"Dirk Bruere at NeoPax" wrote in message

[...]

I prefer Hagan's offer.

I prefer you don't cite 5k of **** to make a one-liner. ...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 20th 09, 08:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By DRS
ASUS EAH4850

"Mikel Sunova" wrote in message

"Matti Wartiainen" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards August 23rd 09, 11:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By DRS
amd drivers confusion

"Ash" wrote in message

"testeur" a écrit dans le message de
groupe de...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 2nd 09, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By DRS
Catalyst 9.6 vs. Catalyst 9.7

"First of One" wrote in message

You are not doing anything wrong. The line in the release notes is the
polite way of saying XP...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 27th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 15
Posted By DRS
Catalyst 9.7 To Have New GUI

"First of One" wrote in message

"William" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards July 27th 09, 12:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By DRS
Catalyst 9.6 vs. Catalyst 9.7

"First of One" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards July 26th 09, 06:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By DRS
Catalyst 9.6 vs. Catalyst 9.7

"First of One" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards July 24th 09, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By DRS
Catalyst 9.6 vs. Catalyst 9.7

"First of One" wrote in message

6% boost in Crysis at the highest setting, otherwise nothing
remarkable, at least in the games...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 4th 09, 07:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By DRS
AMD likely to beat Nvidia & Intel to market with the only DX11 graphics card this year

"deimos" deimos@localhost wrote in message

[...]

Originally Tim said we'd see everything on the CPU with multi-core
rendering around 2010 or so. Well we're...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 24th 09, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By DRS
Samsung Follows Nvidia, Releases Unified Driver for Printers

"First of One" wrote in message

How many years after the first Detonators did this come around? One
common driver for all...
Forum: Ati Videocards April 9th 09, 05:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 27
Posted By DRS
Direct3D functionality not available (again)

"First of One" wrote in message

[...]

Over the years I've had zero compatibility issues with old hardware
and old games in...
Forum: Ati Videocards April 7th 09, 12:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 27
Posted By DRS
Direct3D functionality not available (again)

"PhilT" wrote in message

I forgot to mention, that DxDiag also shows that none of the DirectX
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 4th 09, 09:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By DRS
nVidia the new GM?

"Blinky" wrote in message

The difference is nVidia still makes the best vid cards going, while
GM hasn't made a decent car...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 19th 09, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 8
Posted By DRS
I heard that Catalyst 9.3 was out....

"Man-wai Chang ToDie (+MS=V32B)" wrote in
message
FYI

Interesting that they haven't upgraded the HDMI Audio Driver from 9.2.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 13th 09, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By DRS
Looking for a new card, suggestions?

"deimos" deimos@localhost wrote in message

wrote:
As the subject says, I'm looking to buy a new card. This is my
current system: ASUS...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500