Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Augustus[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 16th 08, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
Fan Too Noisy

"titani" wrote in message
Hello,

I just installed a card with Nvidia 8600GT chipset. The fan is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 17th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
Which card is the best?

As for the uses I will be running the latest games and some graphics
programs. I just want them all to run smoothly. I do like EVGA's
lifetime warranty over MSI's 1 year but the lack of 2.0...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 31st 08, 07:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
GeForce 7300GT Card...Thoughts??

"CB" wrote in message
Hello All

Anyone have anything good to say about the Nvidia GeForce 7300GT card?
I'm...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 4th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
GeForce 9600GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

"norman" wrote in message
any issues with these cards

They're a pretty good value for the money, but only if you don't have any
flavor...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 9th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 38
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
Why do you think I killed my 3870?

After posing the message, I took a good look at the card and saw residue
of artic silver on several parts of the board.

Artcic Silver can be an issue if liberally applied. See if you can clean...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 22nd 08, 05:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 13
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
Green Texture Problem, ATI HD 3870

"SePp" wrote in message
Hi all together,

My System: Ati HD 3870, Intel Dual Core 6850, 2GB RAM,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 4th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
8800GS 384MB HDMI Card Tested

"First of One" wrote in message
Nope, not the same graphics. Look closely and you'll see they used
different test...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 31st 07, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 1
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
X1650

"Dagger" wrote in message
Will the X1650 Handle DX10 ?

No....but it will run DX10 games in DX9.0c mode. Not a shader 4.0 card
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 31st 07, 06:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
ti4200 vs 5200

"John Edmister" wrote in message
My question is, why would you want to use either? When you can get modern
cards that would...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 31st 07, 05:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
ti4200 vs 5200

wrote in message
Hi all

quick question:

which card would be better in my partner's p4...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 30th 07, 08:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
8800 series

"Timelord" wrote in message
Are the 8800 range of cards only DX10 compatible as i am going to build a
new high...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 26th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 5
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
pci e replacement for ati 9600

"ian" wrote in message
well time to upgrade again. which means no more agp. i found the 9600
pro
to be sufficient so if...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 21st 07, 08:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
GeForce 8800 GTX - DirectX 10

"Augustus" wrote in message

"Olaf Strehlow" wrote in message
Hello,

I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 16th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Augustus[_2_]
Warning to all: Not that many beautifull games LOL.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
Yeah that's right.

What good is buying the latest and greatest GPU's if not that many
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14