Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 14th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Problem Playing Videos on Windows XP with Leadtek Graphics Card

Thanks for your continued help!

I use the K-lite codec pack, an all in one solution which includes
versatile players such as media player classic.

OK, I installed K-Lite. It seems very good,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Problem Playing Videos on Windows XP with Leadtek Graphics Card

P.S. Videos have worked in the past if I recell, although I don't know
what has changed in the meantime. I'm a software developer and a lot
has been installed lately!

On 10 Jul, 02:24, "Mr.E...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Problem Playing Videos on Windows XP with Leadtek Graphics Card

Thanks for your help!

Ah, OK, I'll try reinstalling the codecs. (Apologies for my smelling
mistake!)

Which codecs would you advise though, and what is the best way to
install them? I currently have...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 10th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Problem Playing Videos on Windows XP with Leadtek Graphics Card

P.S. I've already tried reinstalling drivers (graphics card and AGP)
and that didn't do the trick. I've also tried running videos with a
lower screen refresh rate.

This is getting very frustrating...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 9th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Steve
Problem Playing Videos on Windows XP with Leadtek Graphics Card

Hi guys,

I'm experiencing a very strange problem with my PC at the moment. I
can't seem to play any videos, no matter what format they are! (MPEG,
WMV, AVI, DIVX, DVD, etc...)

Here are a few...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5