Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 1.93 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul Hovnanian P.E.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 11th 12, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 29
I want a passively cooled desktop/cpu/gpu by 2016, power supply may have fan.

Google "heat pipe"

--
Paul Hovnanian
Shoot straight you *******s! Don't make a mess of it.

I think you are picking up a virus on Usenet.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Don't hate yourself in the morning...

I thought that after blowing up your dream PC, you were just going to give
up all this technology garbage and join an ashram or something.

Please don't tell me that the yogis got you a Usenet...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 21st 11, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 19
The Monitor Inch Lie...

I thought that after blowing up your dream PC, you were just going to give
up all this technology garbage and join an ashram or something.

Please don't tell me that the yogis got you a Usenet...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 17th 11, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 22
X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 soundblaster seems to be dead.

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Hello,

Lately every day I turn on my computer I fear another disaster and low and
behold today another tragedy:

Ever think about giving up on the whole computer thing...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 8th 11, 01:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 30
Something very scary just happened.

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Today I opened the pentium III 450 mhz

You, opening up a computer would scare the crap out of me.

5. Spider which I killed a few days ago short circuited it......
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 15th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.nl.audio.hifi,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 27
Stereo or RCA ?

Henk van den Hof wrote:

don schreef in bericht
Skybuck Flying wrote:
A cable which has 4 stereo outputs.

So now I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 15th 09, 03:29 AM Posted to alt.audio.equipment,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.nl.audio.hifi,alt.nl.electronica.zelfbouw,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 27
Stereo or RCA ?

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Hello,

Take a look at the following connectors on this pictu

http://www.usa.denon.com/AVR1709_Large_Back.jpg

There are 8 connectors with the letters:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 09, 07:20 PM Posted to nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,nl.comp.hardware,nl.juridisch
Replies: 77
Skybuck's "DreamPC 2006" in a COMA AGAIN !!!

wrote:

Also there is one other theory which I forgot to write about:

You are still posting on Usenet. You need to get your priorities straight
and get to work on that PC...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,nl.comp.hardware,nl.juridisch
Replies: 77
Skybuck's "DreamPC 2006" in a COMA AGAIN !!!

wrote:

It's frustrating that I now have to re-build my pc AGAIN... that's
gonna take a lot of time.

Well, get to it then.

Suggestions: Take your time building it up...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 5th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,nl.comp.hardware
Replies: 77
Skybuck's "DreamPC 2006" in a COMA AGAIN !!!

wrote:

I just had a somewhat interesting idea to solve the "dust" problem.

I have a room in my appartment which I pretty much never enter. It's
pretty much dust...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 5th 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 13
Had a bad nightmare AGAIN LOL.

Rich Grise wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 21:00:05 -0400, T wrote:
says...

I dreamt that i was hunting for Polar Bear. I made this hole in the ice and
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 31st 08, 01:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Had a bad nightmare AGAIN LOL.

So did I, I dreamt that Skybuck Flying posted another bizarre message on
the Usenet.

--
Paul Hovnanian ...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 19th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch

How can we contact these neighbors to offer them encouragement and
possibly some cash subsidies so that they can continue their efforts?

--
Paul...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 19th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
New Theory: Neighbours causing short circuits.

How can we contact these neighbors to offer them encouragement and
possibly some cash subsidies so that they can continue their efforts?

--
Paul...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 19th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 26
New Theory: Neighbours causing short circuits.

How can we contact these neighbors to offer them encouragement and
possibly some cash subsidies so that they can continue their efforts?

--
Paul...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 18th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 1
There is an Angel in my house ?!!! O:)

Its the ghost of pointless Usenet posts come to take your soul down to
hell.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Do...
Replies: 1
There is an Angel in my house ?!!! O:)

Its the ghost of pointless Usenet posts come to take your soul down to
hell.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Do...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 18th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 1
There is an Angel in my house ?!!! O:)

Its the ghost of pointless Usenet posts come to take your soul down to
hell.

--
Paul Hovnanian
Do...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless,nl.gezondheid.medisch,nl.politiek
Replies: 28
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

Skybuck Flying wrote:

I am growing quite tired of people insulting me.

I have added your ip address to the Nuke List.

Within one year I shall write software to teach assholes like you...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 11th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.internet.wireless,nl.gezondheid.medisch,nl.politiek
Replies: 28
Big Monitor Scare. (HP L2335) (Wireless/GSM interference ?!?!?)

Do you still have the box your computer came in?

--
Paul Hovnanian
Parity on, dudes!

Skybuck Flying wrote:

"Lorenzo Sandini" wrote in message
Victor wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:32 pm, "Skybuck Flying"...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 8th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 25

Victor wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:32 pm, "Skybuck Flying"...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 8th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 25

Victor wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:32 pm, "Skybuck Flying"...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 8th 08, 07:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch
Replies: 25
What to do when reseller goes out of bussiness (rma) ?

Skybuck Flying wrote:

"Robert Baer" wrote in message
Skybuck Flying wrote:

Hello,