Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.48 seconds.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 5th 07, 08:27 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,uk.games.video.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
CRYSIS vs MGS4

On Apr 5, 5:30 am, Chris F wrote:
On 5 Apr 2007 03:27:34 -0700, wrote:

On Apr 5, 1:05 am, "AirRaid" ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 26th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Show me your Temps..

On Mar 25, 3:40 pm, "First of One" wrote:
So the fan only dropped your load temps by 5C?

Be sure to put a filter in front of the intake fan. It makes a huge
difference in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
ATI Tools with Nvidia card?

I installed ATI Tools and the program failed to open. It crashes as
soon as it starts. I thought the program supported Nvidia cards...

XP Pro
6800GS
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 07, 04:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Cheap AGP 7600GT cards? Secret Location, anybody?

On Mar 21, 2:00 pm, No One wrote:
FeMaster wrote:
Like the subject states. Looking to get myself an nVidia 7600GT *AGP* card.
Anybody have dibs on a location...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 07, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Show me your Temps..

On Mar 16, 3:18 pm, wrote:
Just curious what your temps are.

6800GS
Zalman VF900
Standard Clock Speed
Ambient-25c
Idle-42c
Load-55c
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

On Mar 19, 4:59 pm, "FeMaster" FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote:
Like the subject states. Looking to get myself an nVidia 7600GT *AGP* card.
Anybody have dibs on a location that currently has...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
DVI MODE?

On Mar 18, 11:36 pm, "Joee" wrote:
How to tell if my GeForce FX 5200 video card is running in DVI or Analog mode with a 17" flat screen using a DVI cable.

I have that card...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 16th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Help me find a cooler for my 6800GS PCI-E please...

On Mar 9, 11:10 pm, "First of One" root@localhost wrote:
http://www.zalman.co.kr/eng/product/view.asp?idx=192&code=013
Performance is on par with the Arctic Cooling units.

Newegg carries it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 16th 07, 11:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
Show me your Temps..

Just curious what your temps are.

6800GS
Zalman VF900
Standard Clock Speed
Ambient-25c
Idle-42c
Load-55c
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 16th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
6800GT running too HOT

On Mar 15, 12:12 pm, "John Fraser" wrote:
Good evening Dan;

"Dan" wrote in message

Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Which Graphics Card to buy ??

On Mar 13, 6:03 pm, "peter" wrote:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814145139R

peter
"Amol via HWKB.com" u14196@uwe wrote in...
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 14th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

On Mar 13, 2:24 pm, "Budd" wrote:
wrote in
On Mar 13, 9:43 am, Arno Wagner...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
6800GT running too HOT

On Mar 14, 7:18 am, Villain wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 16:22:23 -0700, wrote:

On Mar 13, 3:00 pm, "Dan" wrote:
On Mar...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 14th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
6800GT running too HOT

On Mar 13, 3:00 pm, "Dan" wrote:
On Mar 13, 4:49 am, "ShutEye" wrote:

31889 rpm is like a jet engine. A PC fan will seize up and disintegrate
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 13th 07, 07:08 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

On Mar 13, 9:43 am, Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously wrote:
On Mar 12, 1:14 pm, "Folkert Rienstra" wrote:
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 13th 07, 04:35 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

On Mar 12, 1:14 pm, "Folkert Rienstra" wrote:
wrote in
On Mar 10, 1:53 pm,...
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 12th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

On Mar 10, 1:53 pm, Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously wrote:
On Mar 10, 4:06 am, Bob Willard
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 10th 07, 10:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Help me find a cooler for my 6800GS PCI-E please...

On Mar 9, 5:07 pm, "BobS" wrote:
I have two of these installed and what I did is mount two 120mm fans
opposite the cards in the side panel. Cutout the panel with a Dremel or
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 10th 07, 10:20 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

On Mar 10, 4:06 am, Bob Willard
On Mar 9, 4:46 pm, Arno Wagner wrote:

Previously...
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 10th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

On Mar 9, 4:46 pm, Arno Wagner wrote:
Previously wrote:
Installed a Sata II drive and under hardware management it shows up as
Primary IDE...
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 10th 07, 01:26 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Sata drive showing up as DMA 5 mode?

Installed a Sata II drive and under hardware management it shows up as
Primary IDE Channel - DMA Mode 5. In the Bios I have SATA enabled and
when I look at the specs of the drive in the bios it shows...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 9th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Help me find a cooler for my 6800GS PCI-E please...

I have looked around and can't find a cooler that will fit this card.
I tried a X1 Accero and it did not fit. I was bummed. Anyone know of a
cooler that will fit this card? Thanks. It's 512mb if it...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 1st 07, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Can the 6800GS PCI Express 512mb card run most modern games?

Looking into this card and was curious if it can handle most games of
this year and a few years back. Battlefield 2, Stalker, F.E.A.R.?

Not looking at playinhg at max res with all options, but good...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 20th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
You have $100 US to spend on a AGP or PCIE card, which one?

On Feb 15, 10:03 pm, "FKS" wrote:
"Augustus" wrote in message

"FKS" wrote in...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 15th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
My current ati card is 850xt , will i notice a big improvement with a 1950pro???

On Feb 14, 4:43 pm, "Inch High Private EYE" wrote:
one of the many reasons for upgrading my card , is pretty much a full
update , new M.B , processor etc....my old system is 3ghz...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40