Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Slap
Forum: General July 5th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim
Replies: 18
Posted By Slap
Activity Here

"Martin Racette" wrote in message
Hi

on the 1 July, I had to change server and since then there is no message
at all...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 5th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Slap
8800GTX Factor Overclocked Verification?

"Steve Mavronis" wrote in message
So, no definite way to see the factory overclocked final specs of my card?

Do you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 25th 07, 04:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Slap
nvidia 8800 gts wdm drivers

probably isn't any WDM drivers then. For sure there are drivers on the
NVIDIA site for your card.
Quite a simple 3 step process...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 6th 07, 08:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Slap
Slow Frame Rates - 8800 GTS

"Roger (K8RI)" wrote in message

With it, the AMD dual core driver, and the XP driver installed I get
20 with all...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 5th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Slap
Slow Frame Rates - 8800 GTS

"William Likins" wrote in message
One more question, after reading the links, about power supply.

If the unit has a 400W supply,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 5th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Slap
Slow Frame Rates - 8800 GTS

"William Likins" wrote in message
One more question, after reading the links, about power supply.

If the unit has a 400W supply,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 5th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Slap
Slow Frame Rates - 8800 GTS

"William Likins" wrote in message
Just installed an 8800 GTS (BFG Tech card) in a PC with Athalon 64x2 and 2
GB RAM. This was to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 12th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Slap
cheap video card

7300 LE will work. Should be around $75 or $80 for a 256 mb card... maybe
less if someone is upgrading and wants to dump theirs.

"Hopey" wrote in message...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 21st 07, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Slap
Video card blocking pci slots.

"Kevin Weaver" wrote in message
My new 8800 GTS Is huge. It's blocking one of my pci slots. With 3 total
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 13th 07, 01:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By Slap
8800's are $500+ now.. what about in 6 months?

"Snugglemonster" wrote in message
*I* can't justify dropping $500 or more for a *video card*.

I also plan to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 7th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 23
Posted By Slap
Windows Taskbar Tip.

You might like the alt-tab replacement powertoy from MS... You just click
your center mouse button and a bunch of mini windows open up of the running
programs on the task bar. Select one and you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 7th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 21
Posted By Slap
Windows Taskbar Tip.

You might like the alt-tab replacement powertoy from MS... You just click
your center mouse button and a bunch of mini windows open up of the running
programs on the task bar. Select one and you...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 7th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,nl.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 21
Posted By Slap
Windows Taskbar Tip.

You might like the alt-tab replacement powertoy from MS... You just click
your center mouse button and a bunch of mini windows open up of the running
programs on the task bar. Select one and you...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 23rd 07, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By Slap
8800 gts too slow...

"citizen513" wrote in message
In article , says...
citizen513...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 5th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Slap
7900GS to 8600GTS Step-up Program

"007" wrote in message
Still a little time left... Is there any advantage? Running Vista.

Vista has Direct X 10. 8600 supports DX10. ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 4th 07, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 71
Posted By Slap
DX10 in XP

"King Beowulf" wrote in message
Cessna 310 wrote:

Will DX10 be available for XP?

I've given up on Directx. OpenGL is...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 21st 07, 04:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Slap
7600GT

"Venger" wrote in message

They.
All.
Suck.

I'd also avoid the new cut rate 8X00 DX10 cards. They, too,...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 21st 07, 01:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 14
Posted By Slap
7600GT

"Tony Pacc" wrote in message
I would like to get a 7600gt card,but I am confused with all the different
brands that make this...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 16th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 9
Posted By Slap
8800GTS 320MB power requirements

"Phil" wrote in message
I am about to buy a geforce 8800GTS 320MB card. It says minimum
requirements for the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 8th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 12
Posted By Slap
8800 GTS thoughts?

"Don Burnette" wrote in message
In addition, I am now looking at two cards.

1: EVGA 8800 GTS w/ 320 mb...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 27th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Slap
Nvidia life span?

"DRS" wrote in message
"Slap" wrote in message
Forum: Ati Videocards March 27th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 69
Posted By Slap
Justification for DirectX 10 and Vista (was Looking for a "pretty good" PCI-E video card)

"linux57" wrote in message

I'm interested in some justification for getting upgrades that require
this level of performance. For...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 27th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

"linux57" wrote in message

I'm interested in some justification for getting upgrades that require
this level of performance. For...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 27th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 19
Posted By Slap
Nvidia life span?

"DRS" wrote in message
"Slap" wrote in message
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 27th 07, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Slap
Gforce 8800 GTX resolution issue

"Landiin" wrote in message
BTW what are some monitors you would suggest? Wide or normal is ok
with me, but I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37