Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 1.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Collon
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Collon
Paul can u help again? need fan for this mobo

Paul, thanks alot bud. I saw that 3 header thing. I put the cpu fan on
it....why wouldn't that be okay? The old Dell comp was using a 3 pin header.

"Paul" wrote in message...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Collon
Paul can u help again? need fan for this mobo

Paul, thanks alot bud. I saw that 3 header thing. I put the cpu fan on
it....why wouldn't that be okay? The old Dell comp was using a 3 pin header.

"Paul" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Collon
Paul can u help again? need fan for this mobo

Biostar MCP6P-M2 GeForce 6150 Socket AM2

All my fans just have 3 pin holes in the cable. But this mobo has 4 pins
where I am supposed to plug in the fan. I don't know how to order this or
even how...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Collon
Paul can u help again? need fan for this mobo

Biostar MCP6P-M2 GeForce 6150 Socket AM2

All my fans just have 3 pin holes in the cable. But this mobo has 4 pins
where I am supposed to plug in the fan. I don't know how to order this or
even how...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors December 10th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Yes pokeyman..you were right...but the old heatsink and cpu worked on the
new mobo...i got her up and running now...

BTW, they dropped the price another $15 the day I made the order...I really
got...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Yes pokeyman..you were right...but the old heatsink and cpu worked on the
new mobo...i got her up and running now...

BTW, they dropped the price another $15 the day I made the order...I really
got...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Yes pokeyman..you were right...but the old heatsink and cpu worked on the
new mobo...i got her up and running now...

BTW, they dropped the price another $15 the day I made the order...I really
got...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Hey Paul, thanks alot for all your help and that motherboard you
suggested....it came today. The MOBO was the problem. I took the old cpu off
the other comp and put it on the new mobo...the comps...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors December 10th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Hey Paul, thanks alot for all your help and that motherboard you
suggested....it came today. The MOBO was the problem. I took the old cpu off
the other comp and put it on the new mobo...the comps...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 01:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Hey Paul, thanks alot for all your help and that motherboard you
suggested....it came today. The MOBO was the problem. I took the old cpu off
the other comp and put it on the new mobo...the comps...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

cbfalconer...stfu....i doody on newsgroup cops..especially those who hijack
my threads....stfu

"CBFalconer" wrote in message
Collon...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 08, 01:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

cbfalconer...stfu....i doody on newsgroup cops..especially those who hijack
my threads....stfu

"CBFalconer" wrote in message
Collon...
Forum: General December 10th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Kony..stfu....

"kony" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:41:53 -0600, "Collon"
wrote:

No, it's...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 10th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

"kony" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Dec 2008 21:41:53 -0600, "Collon"
wrote:

No, it's...
Forum: General December 4th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

No, it's a "buzzer," as Paul pointed out and included a very helpful
screenshot. And I was talking specifically to Paul and Kony, who are the
only ones in this thread actually helping and staying...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 4th 08, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

No, it's a "buzzer," as Paul pointed out and included a very helpful
screenshot. And I was talking specifically to Paul and Kony, who are the
only ones in this thread actually helping and staying...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors December 3rd 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4337414&CatId=1916

Paul look at that above. Shouldn't I just buy that? It looks like it comes
with ram and the cpu. My...
Forum: General December 3rd 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4337414&CatId=1916

Paul look at that above. Shouldn't I just buy that? It looks like it comes
with ram and the cpu. My...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 3rd 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.computer.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4337414&CatId=1916

Paul look at that above. Shouldn't I just buy that? It looks like it comes
with ram and the cpu. My...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 3rd 08, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Nice talking to you guys. You both made me think of things I've not thought
of before about the innards of comp.

There is no computer speaker on this comp (a8m2n-la mobo), so I won't hear
any...
Forum: General December 3rd 08, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Nice talking to you guys. You both made me think of things I've not thought
of before about the innards of comp.

There is no computer speaker on this comp (a8m2n-la mobo), so I won't hear
any...
Forum: General December 2nd 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Paul and Kony,

The company called me at 3pm today to tell me they no longer had any of
those motherboards, so my order never went through. I can't find another one
on the Net. The reason I was...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 2nd 08, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Paul and Kony,

The company called me at 3pm today to tell me they no longer had any of
those motherboards, so my order never went through. I can't find another one
on the Net. The reason I was...
Forum: General December 1st 08, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Collon
asus abmzn-la mobo, help find or replace plz!!!

Thank you both for helping.

Hey Paul, this is what I just bought:
ASUS M2NPV-VM (nVidia® NVIDIA GeForce 6150 + nForce 430 chipset)

Paul, would you know for sure what processor I can buy on...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 1st 08, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt