Showing results 1 to 25 of 109
Search took 2.78 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Peter van der Goes
Forum: General November 25th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Intel stock heatseak question on E6850

"jack" wrote in message

Forum: Asus Motherboards November 25th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.hardware

"jack" wrote in message
On Nov 24, 10:30 am, "Peter van der Goes" wrote:

Forum: Asus Motherboards June 13th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Asus P5B-Plus Cold Start Phenomenon

"Bill" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Did you...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 8th 07, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter van der Goes
P5B-Plus Overclock?

"RobV" wrote in message
RobV wrote:

Hey, Peter! I can now help you with OCing your system. I have the E6600
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 6th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 39
Posted By Peter van der Goes
How can one flash the A8N32-SLI BIOS chip ?

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Skybuck:

The chipset on the Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard was designed by
NVIDIA.

Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 6th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter van der Goes
How can one flash the A8N32-SLI BIOS chip ?

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Skybuck:

The chipset on the Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard was designed by
NVIDIA.

Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 6th 07, 01:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 40
Posted By Peter van der Goes
How can one flash the A8N32-SLI BIOS chip ?

"Benjamin Gawert" wrote in message
* Skybuck:

The chipset on the Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard was designed by
NVIDIA.

Forum: Overclocking June 5th 07, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter van der Goes
New To Intel. Overclock Settings?

"Eric Parker" wrote in message

Glad to see it was of help.

How are your temps running a...
Forum: Overclocking June 4th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter van der Goes
New To Intel. Overclock Settings?

"Eric Parker" wrote in message

Have you locked PCI-Express at 100 and PCI at 33 ?

Forum: Overclocking June 3rd 07, 10:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter van der Goes
New To Intel. Overclock Settings?

I have the Asus P5B-Plus and a C2D 6420. First Intel since my Pentium 166.
Thought I knew the steps, but I must be missing something.
2 Gig GSkill DDR2 800 set to run at 533 (Lots of headroom,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 3rd 07, 10:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Peter van der Goes
P5B-Plus Overclock?

I have the P5B-Plus and a C2D 6420. First Intel since my Pentium 166.
Thought I knew the steps, but I must be missing something.
2 Gig GSkill DDR2 800 set to run at 533 (Lots of headroom, right?)
AI...
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors May 26th 07, 03:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter van der Goes
installing a new processor

"tony pac" wrote in message
I got a new amd processor I want to install in a Dell e521 computer,it is a
retail version,Dell has...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 16th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Resolution FX5200

"Seal20" wrote in message
BigJim wrote:

thank you for your answer BigJim

sometimes it depends on your monitor
I got a 22...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 15th 07, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Revision Differences?

"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
Differences in the various revisions:

-Slightly different (but driver compatible)...
Forum: Overclocking May 15th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter van der Goes
PC lock ups - AMD Barton 2500+ usual temperatures?

"P G" wrote in message
Ok, Have done a V.quick strip down of this pc this afternoon, gave it a
quick clean (lots of dust in...
Forum: Overclocking May 15th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter van der Goes
PC lock ups - AMD Barton 2500+ usual temperatures?

"P G" wrote in message
My room temp is only about 25 degrees C

I have a cooler master heatsink and fan (I replaced the stock...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards May 15th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 3
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 Revision Differences?

I'm considering the Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 for a new build, but I'm a bit
confused by all the rhetoric on the various revisions.
On Newegg, I see two listings. One is for Rev. 1.3 at $100, and the...
Forum: Overclocking May 15th 07, 02:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 7
Posted By Peter van der Goes
PC lock ups - AMD Barton 2500+ usual temperatures?

"P G" wrote in message
Hi...

I'm tweaking one of my older pc's (I built it about three years ago) and
the cpu seems a bit...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 15th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Want to build a nice Vista computer

"Barry Watzman" wrote in message
I would really reconsider RAID. In my own experience, I have seen no
difference in...
Forum: Overclocking May 11th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Good Motherboard for Core 2 Duo?

"Peter van der Goes" wrote in message
Planning a semi-budget second computer to be based on a Core 2 Duo
(probably an...
Forum: Overclocking May 9th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 14
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Good Motherboard for Core 2 Duo?

Planning a semi-budget second computer to be based on a Core 2 Duo (probably
an E4300).
I need ATX, only a single PCI-E X16 slot, no Firewire needed, no onboard
video, good BIOS overclocking...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 26th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 27
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Asus's Limited Vista Collection

"Philadelphia Frank" wrote in message
I seen a list of motherboards Asus has created Vista drivers for. It
is a pretty...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 9th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Lesser 8000 Series Cards?

Thank very much! What I didn't know was the numbers.

"Bob" wrote in message
"Peter van der Goes" wrote...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 8th 07, 04:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Lesser 8000 Series Cards?

I seem to recall reading somewhere that NVIDIA would be coming out with
lesser chipsets in the 8000 series for those who don't want or need the
power of the 8800 cards.
Does anybody here have any...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors March 25th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 5
Posted By Peter van der Goes
Overclocking Asus M2N-E/X2 4600+ (65W)

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:34:33 -0500, Peter van der Goes wrote:

I have the subject combo with 4...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 109