Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TBerk
Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors July 29th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64
Replies: 3
Posted By TBerk
Looking for a good AMD Duo Core and small mobo combo

Is there a good recommendation for a AMD cpu (Duo Core pls) with a
motherboard that will, oh I suppose, some SATA and USB 2.0 of course.

Really the motherboard isn't really (right now) the...
Forum: General May 17th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 3
Posted By TBerk
Older chip shoot-out:AMD K2 500MHz vs Intel Celeron 667 MHz processor(Socket 370)

They are in comparable HP Pavillion computers, and while the Intel has
an edge with clock speed I think the AMD is beating it in real life
responsivness. Am I right?

(Besides the AMD based...
Forum: Dell Computers April 12th 08, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By TBerk
Anyone know where I can get a cheap knock-off watch?

On Apr 10, 7:46*pm, "William R. Walsh"
wrote:
It is spam that is originating from the abuse of Google Groups.

Go down a bit and read the...
Forum: Dell Computers April 7th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By TBerk
1702FP Monitor Power Supply

Yeah, sorry. I should have checked eBay 1st prior to posting.

Funny thing; other than the plug on the end I found out the old
Thinkpad power supply I have spec's out to the right V/A.

TBerk
Forum: Dell Computers April 7th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By TBerk
1702FP Monitor Power Supply

I picked up a used 1702FP LCD but it didn't come with a 14 Volt/3A
power supply.

Any surplus power supplys floating around?

TBerk
Forum: Dell Computers April 7th 08, 04:54 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 12
Posted By TBerk
Gates sees next Windows "sometime" in next year

On Apr 4, 5:12*pm, Journey wrote:
On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 20:19:08 GMT, Bob Levine
wrote:

Tony Harding wrote:
Boy, a huge disincentive for anyone,...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6