Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 2.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RIAA
Forum: Intel February 25th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
Posted By RIAA
pata drives not recognized by usb

"Eric Gisin" wrote in message
What do you mean "not recog"? You should see new device under Disk Drives
and USB Controller when...
Forum: Intel February 20th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 4
Posted By RIAA
pata drives not recognized by usb

have a dq35joe board with a core2duo running xp pro sp2. The USB will not
recognize any external pata device, be it hard drive or optical.
The usb works fine with everything else (keyboard, mouse...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's February 15th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,misc.legal
Replies: 30
Posted By RIAA
Break the law by being a daredevil? (Curiosity questions only.)

"mike3" wrote in message
Hi.

Although I would not probably ever do this in reality at all due...
Forum: General February 6th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 11
Posted By RIAA
I need some 36 pin ram to upgrade an old computer but can't find anyone who sells it.

"John Doe" wrote in message
I need some 36 pin ram to upgrade an old computer but can't find
anyone who sells it.

I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 28th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By RIAA
Help! Home Workgroup System Design

"DonC" wrote in message

"RIAA" wrote in message

Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 28th 08, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By RIAA
Help! Home Workgroup System Design

"spodosaurus" wrote in message
RIAA wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 28th 08, 01:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By RIAA
Help! Home Workgroup System Design

"Bill" wrote in message
I'm not sure this is the best forum for this question - please feel free
to suggest another...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 28th 08, 01:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.computer,alt.computers
Replies: 6
Posted By RIAA
How much RAM can I put in this free slot?

"Masroor" wrote in message
Dear All,
I have a Dell Optiplex GX620 computer bought about two...
Forum: General January 25th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By RIAA
BIOS Q

"Jethro" wrote in message
Hi guys,
I've got an MSI 6714 mobo. It boots up with an award BIOS,...
Forum: General January 25th 08, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By RIAA
BIOS Q

"Jethro" wrote in message
Hi guys,
I've got an MSI 6714 mobo. It boots up with an award BIOS,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 24th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By RIAA
Advise wanted -- re laptop repair

"DonC" wrote in message
OK, I know this is not a "homebuilt" but you guys are a great source of
hardware + knowledge.

Forum: General January 24th 08, 12:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By RIAA
DQ35joe board

I just got a Intel DQ35joe motherboard.
Anyone have comments on things to watch for with this board when putting it
all together.
Or suggestions for performance tweaks.

TIA
Forum: Intel January 23rd 08, 05:58 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel
Replies: 0
Posted By RIAA
Q35 vs P35

What are the major differences between the Q35 and the P35 chipsets?

Thanks.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 22nd 08, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
Posted By RIAA
USB operated Guns & Explosives

wrote in message
Have they invented any USB operated guns yet?
There has so much spam online lately that these...
Forum: General January 21st 08, 12:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 19
Posted By RIAA
onboard VGA port disabled

"NewToFPGA" wrote in message
I plugged in ATI video card (all-in-wonder) into my PC. When I
plugged in...
Forum: General January 11th 08, 03:10 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By RIAA
Improve Graphics/Display..help please

"Terry" wrote in message
Sorry....wrong info in first post.... nearest clear view is 200ft
according to google...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 9th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By RIAA
CPU Retail / OWM

"Des" wrote in message
Can anyone help here. I bought a motherboard Memery chip and CPU on
ebay as a...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 20th 07, 02:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By RIAA
does changing processor require reinstalling windows?

"peter" wrote in message
If I build a pc with a core 2 intel E4300, then later change it to Q6600
(mobo stays the same), would windows XP...
Forum: General December 20th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 24
Posted By RIAA
CRT Monitor Problem

"Ollie" wrote in message
Hi GBM thanks for your advice although it cant be the windows updates
as...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 13th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By RIAA
Athlon XP Upgrade Problem

"jmuse1" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 7:43 pm, yaugin wrote:
On Dec 12, 9:27 am,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 12th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 11
Posted By RIAA
How to Power a Stand-Alone Case Fan

wrote in message
Hi:

I want to use a computer case fan for ventilation in an animal cage
and am...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 12th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 8
Posted By RIAA
Athlon XP Upgrade Problem

"Bob M" wrote in message
Greetings. I'm having a problem attempting to ugrade an Athlon XP
Forum: Overclocking December 7th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 12
Posted By RIAA
What stepping/specs to look for? (E6600)

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
Al Brumski wrote:

That's old stuff,

Might be, but it's the edge of my budget.

Wait a...
Forum: General December 4th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 65
Posted By RIAA
Assembled PC dose not power

"Keith Willcocks" wrote in message

"Lara" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's November 29th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By RIAA
adding RCA audio/video out to a computer?

"Trot" wrote in message
On Nov 29, 10:22 am, "OhioGuy" wrote:
I'm interested in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44