Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: j
Forum: Printers September 28th 07, 01:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By j
HP 1220c Printing Extremely Dark

Hewlett Packard 1220c - recently started printing very dark compared to
onscreen image (image in Photoshop approx in range 0-30% greys prints in
range approx 70-100%).

This happens printing the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 12th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By j
Fastest processor for Asus A7V133 ?

http://www.a7vtroubleshooting.com:80/info/cpu/index.htm

states:

What is the fastest CPU that I can use in an A7V Classic (KT133
Chipset, 100Mhz FSB / FSB200)

As this has been asked...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 12th 07, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By j
Fastest processor for Asus A7V133 ?

flipper wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 00:35:40 -0000, "j" wrote:

currently running an older system based on...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors February 11th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 3
Posted By j
Asus k7v133 - fastest possible processor to get / clock?

currently running an older system based on this board with an Athlon 950.

wondering what is the fastest processor i could upgrade it to? would
updating BIOS or overclocking make a...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 11th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By j
Fastest processor for Asus A7V133 ?

currently running an older system based on this board with an Athlon 950.
wondering what is the fastest processor i could upgrade it to? would
updating BIOS or overclocking make a...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 10th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By j
a7v133 died?

Ok, I tested the PSU and it had blown - although confusingly it was
delivering enough power to light the LED near the AGP port - so I replaced
it.

had to reset BIOS to get things up and running...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 9th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By j
a7v133 died?

"DaveW" wrote in message

Your power supply unit has apparently failed.

--
DaveW
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 8th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"Walt" walt@emailnotvalid wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:42:40 -0000, "j" wrote:

I had a similar problem...
Forum: Asus Motherboards February 8th 07, 06:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By j
a7v133 died?

Hi

I have an older system based on the a7v133 board. It's been running fine for
ages. Today I came back to the room where it had been left running and the
screen was blank with the information...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9