Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott
Forum: Compaq Servers July 16th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 4
Posted By Scott
Upgrade options on 1850

Phil wrote:
how about 16 bucks for 2 550 cpu's, and 2 vrm's. shipping would be about
6ish bucks on average FedEx ground

That sounds good. If you want to email me at we can...
Forum: Compaq Servers July 16th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 4
Posted By Scott
Upgrade options on 1850

That was the last generation of that style board, If the old p2 cpu's are in
the unit now, new (higher current) vrm's and some switch settings will
enable you to go to p3 500, 550 or 600.
Forum: Compaq Servers July 16th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 4
Posted By Scott
Upgrade options on 1850

over the weekend my proliant 1850 refuse to post. I suspect either the
motherboard or CPU. So now I have a good excuse to upgrade the mobo/CPU
(PII or III, 500Mhz) which leads me to my...
Forum: Compaq Servers March 21st 07, 05:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 3
Posted By Scott
Does anyone need some old gear?

VinceV wrote:

I have a couple of 1850R servers that I'll post details on later,
Both are P3 systems with at least 1 gig ram, Smart Controllers with 6
hot swap drive bays. Don't remember...
Forum: Compaq Servers March 7th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 0
Posted By Scott
Need to remove drive cage for 1850

ProLiant 1850
Is there a way to remove the removable media drive cage so i can access
the side screws to remove/install cd drives, etc? There seems to be no
screws holding the drive cage to the...
Forum: Cdr March 2nd 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott
Partial rip of CD of multiple tracks into one file

how can i rip more than 1 track from a cd into one file.
for example i want to rip tracks 3,4,5 into one file with no pauses
between the tracks (like a live CD)

Thanks
-ss
Forum: Cdr January 29th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 1
Posted By Scott
? on new Sony USB DVD writer

I bought a new sony usb dvd writer (DRX820U). The only program that will
recognize this drive is the bundled software (Nero 6.6). For example I
can't get Burn-at-Once to recognize. Don't dvd...
Forum: Compaq Servers January 18th 07, 05:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 1
Posted By Scott
Need info on Proliant 1850

Someone gave me a Proliant 1850 server and i was wondering how much was
this server when it first came out and how did it compare to other servers?

Thanks
Scott
Forum: Compaq Servers December 21st 06, 04:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 8
Posted By Scott
Need drive array config disk for proliant 1850

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
"Jeffrey Alsip" wrote in message
Nut Cracker wrote:
ACCCKKK !!!!!

no, use...
Forum: Compaq Servers December 20th 06, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
Replies: 8
Posted By Scott
Need drive array config disk for proliant 1850

I have a Compaq Proliant 1850R.
I'm running the System Configuration Utility (SCU) from the 4 diskette set.
When I select Drive Array Configuration from the System Configuration
menu it ask for the...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10