Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Al[_2_]
Forum: Packard Bell Computers February 23rd 12, 05:20 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By Al[_2_]
PACKARD BELL IXTREME I5625UK

I am looking to buy this pc....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-PACKARD-BELL-IXTREME-I5625UK-DESKTOP-PC-BLACK-/120830634645?pt=UK_Computing_DesktopPCs&hash=item1c22112a95

It's a core i3 sytem, and I...
Forum: Dell Computers February 22nd 12, 09:32 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Al[_2_]
No internet connection

Just found a driver on the dell website. Why oh why was it not on their cd
rom?

Al.
Forum: Dell Computers February 22nd 12, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By Al[_2_]
No internet connection

I have just installed Win XP Home on my Dell Dim 5100, but for some reason
the system can't find my onboard lan/nic, so I have no internet access. I
have a cd with some drivers on it, but don't...
Forum: Dell Computers October 8th 11, 04:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 13
Posted By Al[_2_]
Help!

Aaargh! I hate Dell! My Dell Dim 9200 is inbootable and I need the photos on
it. I have XP Media Centre Edition installed on it. I have tried to boot
from an external usb hard drive, then a floppy...
Forum: Dell Computers March 20th 09, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Al[_2_]
alt key codes

"BillW50" wrote in message
In ,
Al typed on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:00:21 -0000:
Does anyone know...
Forum: Dell Computers March 20th 09, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Al[_2_]
alt key codes

"Christopher Muto" wrote in message
strike num-luck to enable the numeric keypad embeded in your regular
Forum: Dell Computers March 20th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Al[_2_]
alt key codes

"BillW50" wrote in message
In ,
Al typed on Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:00:21 -0000:
Does anyone know...
Forum: Dell Computers March 20th 09, 11:00 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Al[_2_]
alt key codes

Does anyone know how i might be able to display the alt key codes using
vista on my laptop which has no numeric keypad?

Al.
Forum: Gateway Computers August 6th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Al[_2_]
P4 possible?

I have an old P3 Gateway PC, and I love the look of it. I'd like to know if
it's possible to upgrade the internals to a P4 system by replacing the
motherboard, power supply etc.,. Does anyone know...
Forum: Dell Computers July 18th 08, 02:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Al[_2_]
FAT32

I just read the vista help file and it says "you cannot create a partition
larger than 32GB using FAT32, so use NTFS". The strange thing is, I just
installed a Seagate external drive which was...
Forum: Dell Computers April 8th 08, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Al[_2_]
Make mouse scroll pages?

"Steve W." wrote in message
Al wrote:
My insipron uses a dell 'tilt' mouse and it's most annoying to have lost
the ability to scroll a...
Forum: Dell Computers April 7th 08, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 2
Posted By Al[_2_]
Make mouse scroll pages?

My insipron uses a dell 'tilt' mouse and it's most annoying to have lost the
ability to scroll a webpage vertically using the 'click wheel then scroll'
function. Instead, it zooms the webpage when...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12