Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mike J.S.
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 3rd 07, 07:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Mike J.S.
How to disable RAID bootup check in A8N SLI Deluxe BIOS?

A8N SLI Deluxe user here.

I've got two SATA drives, but they're not set up as RAID (whatever the heck
that is - I'm a newb). However, I'm forced to sit through the excruciatingly
long RAID check...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 18th 07, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.binaries.divx,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.video.divx
Replies: 5
Posted By Mike J.S.
Accidentally bought a Blu-Ray disc...

I accidentally bought Nine Inch Nail's latest DVD without knowing it was a
Blu-Ray disc (I was distracted and the packaging wasn't as obvious as most
Blu-Rays). I can't find the receipt. I don't...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 13th 07, 01:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

"Ron Lacey" wrote in message

BTW have you tried to set up your monitors using Nview desktop manager? If
not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 13th 07, 12:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

"RF" wrote in message

I browsed the thread, but didn't see anything about setting the Input
Source on the monitor itself to...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 13th 07, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike J.S.
This display problem is stumping all the experts...

"Dan Schumacher" wrote in message

I had the same problem using an ATI X1600 board on an Asus...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 13th 07, 12:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike J.S.
This display problem is stumping all the experts...

"Homer Jay Simpson" wrote in message

Is your CRT plugged into DVI Port #1 using the DVI-to-VGA converter and
your LCD...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 13th 07, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike J.S.
This display problem is stumping all the experts...

Thanks for your aid, Paul. I will call Dell tomorrow.
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 12th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike J.S.
This display problem is stumping all the experts...

"Paul" wrote in message ...

This utility, will attempt to read the EDID. The above rege3d thread also
has some
suggestions.

Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 12th 07, 07:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

"Folk" wrote in message

Like I said, it's doubtful that's your problem. But... the correct
setting would be whichever choice...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 12th 07, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

"First of One" wrote in message
The general consensus is that the problem seems to just happen with
certain combinations...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 12th 07, 01:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Mike J.S.
This display problem is stumping all the experts...

Okay, something weird is going on right now. I don't know what triggered it
but I've been doing a lot of troubleshooting lately, before giving up and
reformatting my HD (because of another...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 07, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 34
Posted By Mike J.S.
Is SLI worth it?

"Mr.E Solved!" wrote in message

Throw FSX on it as a screen saver for the love of Christmas, do protein
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 07, 10:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

"peter" wrote in message
here is the monitor driver
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

"Folk" wrote in message

I think peter is talking about a bios setting. It usually reads
something along the line of "Init...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

Where exactly do I do all this? nVidia reports only 1 monitor on my machine
(and recognizes the model name).

However, in the Windows display settings, it doesn't seem to recognize the
model of the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 07, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

PS: Oh, and I'm using an Asus EN6600GT on WinXP.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 11th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 24
Posted By Mike J.S.
Unusual video card problem - stumped Hardforums - can YOU figure it out?

Okay, something weird is going on right now. I don't know what triggered it,
but I've been doing a lot of troubleshooting lately, before giving up and
reformatting my HD.

2407WFP-HC gets no signal...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17