Showing results 1 to 25 of 131
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GMAN[_3_]
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 15th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the mouse?

In article , John Adams wrote:
GMAN wrote:

You were the idiot who bought a motherboard that you didnt research and
then
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 07, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 12
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the serial connector printer?

In article , Walter_S wrote:
A previous poster's delimma about a missing PS2 mouse port got me
thinking about something similiar. I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 07, 04:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
Q6600 64bit vs. 32bit OS?

In article , "SumGuy" wrote:

"GMAN" wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the mouse?

In article , John Adams wrote:
GMAN wrote:

OK, since its me you are calling a ****.

Ah, yes, I think it was you who was the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 13th 07, 04:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the mouse?

In article , "SumGuy" wrote:

"John Adams" wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 12th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the mouse?

In article , John Adams wrote:
Paul wrote:

The design decision makes no sense at all.

Except to increase tech support...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 12th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the mouse?

In article , John Adams wrote:
Erich Seidenschmiedt wrote:
hi guys, thanks for the hint.
To me, this desing (must be rather...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 11th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
Q6600 64bit vs. 32bit OS?

In article , "SumGuy" wrote:

"John" wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 11th 07, 08:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
P5K Series - where to plug in the mouse?

In article , "Erich Seidenschmiedt" wrote:
hi guys, thanks for the hint.
To me, this desing (must be rather new?) is...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 9th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
no internal ATA/IDE connectors any more

In article , "Erich Seidenschmiedt" wrote:
since my 4 years old PC has become defective, I'll probably have to get a...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 8th 07, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 22
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
AMD/ATI scores a significant victory over Nvidia in G92 vs RV670 battle

In article , wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:21:39 -0700, dacconverter
wrote:

On Oct 6, 3:40 pm, Tim...
Forum: Printers October 6th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
Brother dcp-7010 VIBRATES!

On 2007-10-06 11:40:09 +0200, Tony said:

I contact them today via mail...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.divx,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
Accidentally bought a Blu-Ray disc...

In article , "Mike J.S." wrote:
I accidentally bought Nine Inch Nail's latest DVD without knowing it was a
Blu-Ray disc (I...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 18th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
PSU behind video card 'failures'?

In article , DerekBaker wrote:
* GMAN:
In article , DerekBaker
wrote:
A couple...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 18th 07, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
PSU behind video card 'failures'?

In article , DerekBaker wrote:
A couple of weeks ago I had what I though was video card trouble: had a
lot of instability in Windows and...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 6th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
added more RAM and it's reporting less RAM

In article , Walter_S wrote:

You are probably experiencing the same problem that has been around for
many years with memory. ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 6th 07, 05:54 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.win2000.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 26
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
Finding the USB2.0 port at the back of PC

In article , Olumide wrote:
On 28 Aug, 16:33, "John Lee Brown"
wrote:
They are all USB...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 4th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 19
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
BIOS Update without floppy

In article ufWCi.7191$tB2.7145@trndny05, "Ron Krebs" wrote:

"GMAN" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 3rd 07, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 19
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
BIOS Update without floppy

In article , wrote:
John Hollingsworth wrote:
In article ,
(Ron Miller)...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 2nd 07, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 87
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
problem with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro - please help

In article , Roy Coorne wrote:
GMAN wrote:
In article , "Buffalo"
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 2nd 07, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 77
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
problem with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro - please help

In article , Roy Coorne wrote:
GMAN wrote:
In article , "Buffalo"
Forum: Ati Videocards August 29th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 87
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
problem with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro - please help

In article , "Buffalo" wrote:
Adam wrote:
"Buffalo" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 29th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 77
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
problem with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro - please help

In article , "Buffalo" wrote:
Adam wrote:
"Buffalo" wrote in message
Forum: Printers August 25th 07, 05:31 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
What to do with extra cartridges?

In article , MS wrote:
We use our Hewlett Packard HP C6180 for printing fliers for our
business, and the printer...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 25th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 87
Posted By GMAN[_3_]
problem with ATI Radeon 9800 Pro - please help

In article , "Adam" wrote:
No-no-no ... that's not what I want to hear ... please no.

Is it a retail "Built by ATI" card, or a 3rd...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 131