Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Parrôtt
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Parrôtt
Accidentally bought a Blu-Ray disc...

Ebay the DVD and get some $$$ back to get the standard DVD or as Stuart
wrote, keep it and save some $$$ for a blu-ray for your PC

God Bless

"Mike J.S." wrote in message...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 11th 07, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By Parrôtt
GA-8S648FX-775 (Memory Capability)

Check he
http://tw.giga-byte.com/Products/Motherboard/Products_Overview.aspx?ProductID=1869&ModelName=GA-8S648FX-775

*Available with 3 DIMM slots supporting up to 3GB of DDR266/DDR333 or 2 DIMM...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 7th 07, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Parrôtt
Uninstalling NVIDIA Firewall GA-M59SLI-S5 (rev. 1.0)

I'm happy using NIS.

God Bless... ;-)

"old man" wrote in message
And installing NIS would probably be another mistake
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 5th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Parrôtt
Uninstalling NVIDIA Firewall GA-M59SLI-S5 (rev. 1.0)

OK, I thought that was the one but wanted to make sure.

Cheers Peter.

God Bless

"peter" wrote in message
Uninstall the Network...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 5th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 4
Posted By Parrôtt
Uninstalling NVIDIA Firewall GA-M59SLI-S5 (rev. 1.0)

I have a GA-M59SLI-S5
Does anyone know how to unistall the nVidia firewall with this board. I have
this under Add/Remove programs: NVIDIA Drivers (which consists of NVIDIA
Display Driver, NVIDIA...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 19th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 0
Posted By Parrôtt
OC'ing

Anyone here have any success oc'ing a GA-M59SLI-S5 with a 4200+AM2 CPU?

God Bless... :-)
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 9th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 6
Posted By Parrôtt
GA-MA69VM-S2 (rev. 1.0)

I didn't say there was anything wrong with the mainboard. Just asking a
question.....
Seems like a good mainboard to me. Some questions I have seen pop up from
people asking about mainboards and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards May 8th 07, 07:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By Parrôtt
nVidia vs ATI drivers

Just curious as to why nVidia don't update their drivers as often as ATI.
Previously had a GeCube X700 and drivers where out for it at least every few
months. I have a Gainward Bliss 7900GS and the...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors May 8th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 6
Posted By Parrôtt
GA-MA69VM-S2 (rev. 1.0)

Are you looking at getting this mainboard?

God Bless... :-)

"Wave" wrote in message
hello there,

Any comment about...