Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stuart[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.binaries.divx,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.video.divx
Replies: 5
Posted By Stuart[_2_]
Accidentally bought a Blu-Ray disc...

"Mike J.S." wrote in message
I accidentally bought Nine Inch Nail's latest DVD without knowing it was a
Blu-Ray disc...
Forum: Scanners April 19th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 12
Posted By Stuart[_2_]
Scanning small negatives

"Perico de los Palotes" wrote in message
Opps.. I meant CSM1, I can't even spell someone's handle correctly. I need
my...
Forum: Scanners April 17th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 12
Posted By Stuart[_2_]
Scanning small negatives

"Perico de los Palotes" wrote in message
Hi, all

Here is exactly the opposite question: I have a bunch of old...
Forum: Scanners April 17th 07, 03:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner,alt.comp.periphs.scanners,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Stuart[_2_]
Scanning old negatives

"tomm42" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 11:43 am, Dave S wrote:
Fred Martin wrote:
Forum: Scanners April 16th 07, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 0
Posted By Stuart[_2_]
scanning large negatives

I would like to gather opinions on the most appropriate film scanner to
purchase to archive a collection of my late father and grandfathers b/w
negatives, mainly 6" x 4". Some are glass plate the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5