Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller
Forum: Nvidia Videocards April 1st 11, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
GTS 250 vibrating

Hey all, now and again, my card vibrates and makes an annoying sound whilst
it does so. Let me be clear he it's the card itself and not the fan. If I
place my finger on the edge of the card, the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 19th 09, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Bioshock on a GTS 250

"Rudolf Kemnitz" wrote in message

"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 19th 09, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Bioshock on a GTS 250

Hey. Bioshock worked fine on my old GTS 8800, but not on my new 250. The
graphics stutter like crazy! I searched around a bit and found other
sufferes with BS and Nvidia cards and it seems that all...
Forum: Printers November 10th 07, 10:37 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Epson DX4450

"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" wrote in message
Hey sll. Just got this machine new and put ink in and all fine. Apart from
Forum: Printers November 10th 07, 08:39 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Epson DX4450

"Tony" wrote in message
"Ayatollah of rock 'n' roller" wrote:
Hey sll. Just got this machine new and...
Forum: Printers November 9th 07, 10:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Epson DX4450

Hey sll. Just got this machine new and put ink in and all fine. Apart from
the fact that it just doesn't print! Not even a test page. Well, it did
manage to print the windows logo. It also managed...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6