Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 30th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
P35-DS3R Audio problem

P35-DS3R rev 1 MB with F13 BIOS

recently I installed Windows 7.
I could not get the HD audio to work properly.
When I plugged in the HS to the front panel jack I no longer received
a prompted...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 18th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
GA-P35-DS3R BIOS question

FURTHER RESEARCH

there are TWO models

GA-P35-DS3R and
GA-P35C-DS3R

the BIOS WE dumbies are looking at are for the WRONG model. 10 & 12
are for the P35C
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 18th 09, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
GA-P35-DS3R BIOS question

GOOD QUESTION?????????

I just dnld some stuff and looked right at that and something looked
strange, but I just ASS U MEd that I had 12 (6/19/09) since that was
the last one.

But I do have 13...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards July 8th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
GA-P35-DS3R BIOS question

I think I dnld an F13c BIOS from the Gigabyte website for my
GA-P35-DS3 MB.
I also previously had an F11 BIOS.

Looking today I find that neither of those are available on the
website and I dnld an...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 6th 08, 05:10 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
NTFS file record segment errors

Your right, it won't block the boot, but it won't be recognized either
because the USB controller can't talk to it either.

That is why I took it out of the enclosure to begin with.

On 6 Aug 2008...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 6th 08, 05:06 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
NTFS file record segment errors

Tried Knoppix, Litrux, and Lindows.
nothing will boot. - they try but........
actually, I don't think they will boot without the drive connected.

On Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:32:50 +1000, "Rod...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 6th 08, 01:35 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 64
Posted By [email protected]
Seagate 7200.11 High Failure Rate

I bought a 2.5" 160GB for my laptop.
Had a problem. Ran Seatools, showed nothing, called Seagate.
They couldn't figure it out, said drive must have a problem.
Tried running Spinrite - it showed the...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 6th 08, 01:15 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
NTFS file record segment errors

I have a hard drive that just went south for the summer.

It was an external USB drive (Beyond Micro) with a 500GB WD Caviar HD.
It wouldn't sign on as a USB drive, made a lot of attemps then...
Forum: Scanners March 3rd 07, 02:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
HP G4050, Epson 4490 or Canon 8600f

My HP5100cse just quit.
with all the issues I have had with HP RE software and drivers and all
the issues others have with HP I don't want to do it again. The
reviews I have read seem to reflect my...
Forum: Scanners March 3rd 07, 02:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
New Scanner recommendation wanted

after much research, I finally decided on a Canon 8600F.
I was hoping to find something smaller, but this seemed to have the
least negative reviews in its class and I found it for $153 delivered.
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10