Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fabio Corazza
Forum: Overclocking January 8th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 5
Posted By Fabio Corazza
OC on E2160, possible without tuning vcore?

I've heard this is possible - major doubt is: will it affect stability?

Based on the fact that new Penryn 45nm CPUs will start to have
reasonable pricing around the end of the year (or, though, not...
Forum: Overclocking January 4th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Fabio Corazza
Difference between E6550 and E6750, multiplier only?

Fabio Corazza wrote:
I was reading the comparison matrix in Wikipedia and had spot that the
only difference between the two CPUs resides in the multiplier (from 7x
to 8x), the rest looks...
Forum: Overclocking January 4th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Replies: 3
Posted By Fabio Corazza
Difference between E6550 and E6750, multiplier only?

I was reading the comparison matrix in Wikipedia and had spot that the
only difference between the two CPUs resides in the multiplier (from 7x
to 8x), the rest looks identical.

Is it a joke? Let's...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3