Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Leigh[_2_]
Forum: Dell Computers March 3rd 11, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
Dell Precision 450 Workstation problems.

On Mar 2, 10:15*pm, Christopher Muto wrote:
On 3/2/2011 6:51 AM, Leigh wrote:

On Mar 2, 8:29 am, *wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:37...
Forum: Dell Computers March 3rd 11, 08:12 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
Dell Precision 450 Workstation problems.

On Mar 2, 7:06*pm, Pen wrote:
On 3/2/2011 6:51 AM, Leigh wrote:

On Mar 2, 8:29 am, Leigh wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:37 am, Christopher Muto...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 11:51 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
Dell Precision 450 Workstation problems.

On Mar 2, 8:29*am, Leigh wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:37*am, Christopher Muto wrote:

On 3/1/2011 6:48 AM, Leigh wrote:

I have two...
Forum: Dell Computers March 2nd 11, 08:29 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
Dell Precision 450 Workstation problems.

On Mar 2, 12:37*am, Christopher Muto wrote:
On 3/1/2011 6:48 AM, Leigh wrote:

I have two Precision 450 workstations. Both 2 x Xeon 3GHZ and 2 x
512MB RAM and 2...
Forum: Dell Computers March 1st 11, 11:50 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

On Mar 1, 11:48*am, Leigh wrote:
I have two Precision 450 workstations. Both 2 x Xeon 3GHZ and 2 x
512MB RAM and 2 x HDD.

One of them just stopped dead on me...
Forum: Dell Computers March 1st 11, 11:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 9
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
Dell Precision 450 Workstation problems.

I have two Precision 450 workstations. Both 2 x Xeon 3GHZ and 2 x
512MB RAM and 2 x HDD.

One of them just stopped dead on me with no warning about a week ago
and will not boot. There are no beep...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 9th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
NX6110.

My daughter has a NX6110 laptop. There are two issues with it.

1). It can be grindingly slow especially at start-up. Is this because
it's a celeron processor? I've only ever really had full blown P4...
Forum: Dell Computers September 16th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Leigh[_2_]
Optiplex GX110.

I have a Optiplex GX110 933MHz machine which uses the Intel 815
chipset.

What is the maximum disk size the internal IDE channels can support?
If anybody knows.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8