Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.43 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank
Forum: Gateway Computers February 10th 15, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank
Is GW now just a memory.

On 2/6/2015 12:41 PM, Ian wrote:
On Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 3:14:57 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Is GW basically kaput.
Went to their website yesterday and they have a paucity of items and...
Forum: Gateway Computers February 5th 15, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank
Is GW now just a memory.

Is GW basically kaput.
Went to their website yesterday and they have a paucity of items and I
did not see an all in one computer at Bestbuy last week.
Thinking of new desktop for my wife and have...
Forum: Gateway Computers November 8th 14, 02:53 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 0
Posted By Frank
class action suit on P4 chip can get you $15

http://www.komando.com/happening-now/279852/what-computer-did-you-have-back-in-2001-intel-could-owe-you-money
Forum: Gateway Computers October 11th 14, 01:31 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank
I have a Gateway with Vista

On 10/10/2014 6:29 PM, Lee wrote:
Hey Frank, thanks a lot. I figured that but tried anyways, hope you
are having a good week remember TGIF have a good weekend.
Did fix it all I did was change...
Forum: Gateway Computers October 10th 14, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank
I have a Gateway with Vista

On 10/10/2014 4:03 PM, Lee wrote:
Hello is anyone there? (grin) Yeah I know what is a Gateway?

OK for some unknown reason for this user at least I have a problem I
have no idea of what is...
Forum: Gateway Computers March 31st 14, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank
Follow up on my initial comment

On 3/31/2014 5:55 AM, Lee wrote:
I goofed and it went to your email acct. Needless to say I got it back.

Hi Bill, when I right clicked on on the desktop nothing at all happened
and I
tried...
Forum: Gateway Computers March 12th 14, 07:50 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 3
Posted By Frank
A question

On 3/12/2014 2:04 PM, BillW50 wrote:
On 3/12/2014 10:44 AM, Lee wrote:
I am running Vista on my computer and on numerous
occasions when I right click on ie trash or some other
items the...
Forum: Gateway Computers December 9th 13, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 1
Posted By Frank
Maybe

On 12/8/2013 8:56 PM, Lee wrote:
Maybe it is the fact (I have a Gateway) that they have so little
problems with them
there are hardly any complaints to talk about and is one of the reason
Forum: Gateway Computers January 3rd 13, 06:54 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 9
Posted By Frank
restoring OS on GW GT5408

On 1/2/2013 5:06 AM, BillW50 wrote:
In ,
Frank typed:
On 12/29/2012 3:29 AM, BillW50 wrote:
In ,
Frank typed:
Thanks....
Forum: Gateway Computers January 1st 13, 05:19 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 9
Posted By Frank
restoring OS on GW GT5408

On 12/29/2012 3:29 AM, BillW50 wrote:
In ,
Frank typed:
Thanks. Mentioned in other thread that son wiped machine and replaced
OS with Linux. He had...
Forum: Gateway Computers December 15th 12, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 9
Posted By Frank
restoring OS on GW GT5408

On 12/15/2012 1:17 AM, wrote:
On Monday, December 3, 2012 7:09:20 AM UTC+8, Frank.Logullo wrote:
Computer was slowing down and now I can't get into Windows.

Forum: Gateway Computers December 10th 12, 09:51 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank
Frank Jr's restore

On 12/9/2012 3:09 AM, Ken Whiton wrote:
*-* On Fri, 07 Dec 2012, at 12:26:21 -0500,
*-* In Article ,
*-* Frank wrote
*-* About Frank Jr's restore

Just saw...
Forum: Gateway Computers December 8th 12, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank
Frank Jr's restore

On 12/8/2012 4:08 AM, BillW50 wrote:
On 12/7/2012 11:26 AM, Frank wrote:

Just saw this on his Facebook:

Dad's 6 year old PC had a virus & was inoperable...Three hours later,
its a...
Forum: Gateway Computers December 7th 12, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 4
Posted By Frank
Frank Jr's restore

Just saw this on his Facebook:

Dad's 6 year old PC had a virus & was inoperable...Three hours later,
its a system restore to factory settings , patch updates, and it runs
like a dog.....New...
Forum: Gateway Computers December 4th 12, 02:44 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Replies: 9
Posted By Frank