Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: M. Ziegler
Forum: Homebuilt PC's January 11th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 0
Posted By M. Ziegler
"short" ATI 3870 videocard

Beladi Nasrallah schrieb:
On Jan 11, 5:32 pm, Beladi Nasrallah wrote:
On Jan 8, 2:25 pm, dizzy wrote:

I keep reading reviews that say "this...
Forum: Ati Videocards January 11th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 3
Posted By M. Ziegler
"short" ATI 3870 videocard

On Jan 8, 2:25 pm, dizzy wrote:

I keep reading reviews that say "this...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 11th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Replies: 10
Posted By M. Ziegler
"short" ATI 3870 videocard

On Jan 8, 2:25 pm, dizzy wrote:

I keep reading reviews that say "this...
Forum: Ati Videocards May 19th 07, 08:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Posted By M. Ziegler
Whats a good video card to buy ?

Brad schrieb:
Im getting a new system and my old athlon 1.4 ghz and AIW 9600 XT is too
slow now.

Whats a good card for gaming ? The x1900 sounds like a popular card for a
decent...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 5th 07, 03:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
Posted By M. Ziegler
best 7950 GT 512 MB?

John Doe schrieb:
Which of these three is the best 7950GT?

... BFG Tech BFGR7950512GTOCE (512MB)

... eVGA GeForce 7950 GT KO (512MB)

... Leadtek Winfast PX7950GT TDH 512MB

Thank...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 11th 06, 10:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By M. Ziegler
GeForce 7950GT - the best brand?

hj schrieb:
The GeForce 7950GT is available from several manufacturers:

XFX

EVGA

Asus

BFG
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 17th 06, 08:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By M. Ziegler
7950GT passive cooled

Mr.E Solved! schrieb:
M. Ziegler wrote:[i]
Hi

is anyone using a passive cooled 7950GT card from XFX or MSI.
Im interested in buying one. But I own an Artic Cooling midi tower
and Im...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 16th 06, 09:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By M. Ziegler
7950GT passive cooled

Hi

is anyone using a passive cooled 7950GT card from XFX or MSI.
Im interested in buying one. But I own an Artic Cooling midi tower
and Im asking myself, if the card will be running too hot.

Michael
Forum: Ati Videocards October 12th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By M. Ziegler
X1950 XTX: How long is it?

First of One schrieb:
Note my PSU comment was referring to Ziegler's system. A Dell 450W unit
should have no problems with powering one X1950XTX.

Hi

probably my Arctic Cooling case?s PSU can...
Forum: Ati Videocards October 8th 06, 08:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By M. Ziegler
X1950 XTX: How long is it?

First of One schrieb:
"mb" wrote in message
I'm currently using an ATI X850 XT Platinum Ed. in my Dell XPS Gen 5
with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards October 4th 06, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Posted By M. Ziegler
7900 GS

No One schrieb:
Jim Morrison wrote:
Hello All, as i am not to familiar with comp hardware, can someone
advise if above mentioned card is good for gamers? Someone mentioned
256 bit, ddr3...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 8th 06, 10:14 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
Posted By M. Ziegler
X1900XTX and DirectX 10

jjxjjx schrieb:
Hi,

I am planiing to buy new PC with X1900XTX.
my question is :
When MIcrosoft release Windows Vista with DirectX 10, will my X1900XTX
will be DirectX compatibile?

Forum: Ati Videocards August 10th 06, 09:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By M. Ziegler
ATI .. R.I.P --AMD is droping ATI brand name (?)

Agent_C schrieb:
On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:31:05 +0200, "M. Ziegler"
wrote:

Hi

I never had problems with ATI drivers. Never had texture shimmering.

Than you never...
Forum: Ati Videocards August 10th 06, 09:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 16
Posted By M. Ziegler
ATI .. R.I.P --AMD is droping ATI brand name (?)

Agent_C schrieb:
On Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:10:25 -0400, "Tony DiMarzio"
wrote:

[...] excellent drivers.

You're crazy!

A_C
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 2nd 06, 09:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By M. Ziegler
Advice on Card or CPU

John schrieb:
"M. Ziegler" wrote in message
John schrieb:
Hi

I have an Athlon64 - 3500
2GB Corsair XMS
GeForce...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 1st 06, 09:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 8
Posted By M. Ziegler
Advice on Card or CPU

John schrieb:
Hi

I have an Athlon64 - 3500
2GB Corsair XMS
GeForce 6800gs - PCI-e

Should I upgrade to a Dual Core 4600 cpu or 7900gt

Cheers
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16