Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: Dell Computers June 7th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TV tuner

On Jun 7, 2:33 pm, wrote:
On Jun 7, 2:12 pm, wrote:

Hi everybody,

Can someone explain in very simple words what this card below does?...
Forum: Dell Computers June 7th 08, 07:33 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TV tuner

On Jun 7, 2:12 pm, wrote:
Hi everybody,

Can someone explain in very simple words what this card below does? It
is called a TV tuner. Is it to receive TV channels on a...
Forum: Dell Computers June 7th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
TV tuner

Hi everybody,

Can someone explain in very simple words what this card below does? It
is called a TV tuner. Is it to receive TV channels on a PC? What does
ATSC/QAM/NTSC mean, for the...
Forum: Dell Computers June 3rd 08, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
problem when archiving a commercial DVD

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to archive a commercial DVD. I used Roxio Creator
to make a copy on a DVD R DL. I used the Copy Disk functionality, not
the Save and Burn Image functionality....
Forum: Dell Computers May 30th 08, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Installing a second internal hard drive

Hi everyone,

I am proud of myself, I was able to install a SATA internal hard drive
on my own! I had to buy a SATA 4 Pin Molex to 15 Pin Serial power
adapter cable, which was quite an adventure for...
Forum: Dell Computers June 14th 07, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
how stupid is it to buy second hand software packages?

Hello everyone,

I need an internet security software package for my new Win Vista Dell
PC.

On some websites (e.g. amazon.com), people sell the Internet Security
package from Norton at about half...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6