Showing results 1 to 25 of 380
Search took 0.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: David H. Lipman
Forum: Printers August 8th 16, 01:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By David H. Lipman
Is there a newsgroup for 3D printers?

On 8/7/2016 9:20 AM, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

Out of curiosity...

Not that I am aware of.

However I don't see why it wouldn't be covered "here" or in
alt.comp.periphs.printers
Forum: Printers August 4th 16, 01:38 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By David H. Lipman
WIN7-Driver for HP Deskjet 815C

On 8/3/2016 7:03 AM, Rainer Bielefeld wrote:
Hi all,

my wife had to switch to a new WIN7-PC, and now we see that HP
discontinued support for her Deskjet 815C printer long ago. Has anybody
a...
Forum: Printers August 2nd 16, 01:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By David H. Lipman
Artisan 835 How make it a FAX machine?

On 8/1/2016 9:03 AM, wrote:
My Artisan 835 has printed and scanned just fine for years.
Now I have a need to send and maybe receive a few faxes.
I cannot find a way to set up...
Forum: Printers July 7th 16, 11:35 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By David H. Lipman
Windows IPDS Printer Driver

On 7/6/2016 5:00 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 10, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Andy McColl wrote:
Does anyone know If there is a IPDS Driver available for Windows as in...
Forum: General June 6th 16, 01:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware,alt.windows7.general
Replies: 10
Posted By David H. Lipman
How come portable drives are cheaper than desktop externaldrives?

On 6/6/2016 2:31 AM, Micky wrote:
PJP, rather than reply to your post, I've started a new, related
thread.

How come, at least it seems to me, portable drives are quite a bit
cheaper than...
Forum: Printers February 8th 16, 03:59 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By David H. Lipman
USB file formats for HP and Epson

From: "Dave Boland"

From: "Dave Boland"

As a follow-up to my problem testing printers, I...
Forum: Printers February 6th 16, 11:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Dave Boland"

On 02/06/2016 02:21 PM, me wrote:
When there is a market driven need, Meaning never. You're asking then
to handle "n" different file formats that...
Forum: Printers February 6th 16, 11:55 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Dave Boland"

As a follow-up to my problem testing printers, I tried things again. The
files were re-created and put on an msdos flash drive. When the usb drive...
Forum: Printers February 4th 16, 07:40 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Dave Boland"

I'm in the process of finding a new printer, and I have been frustrated by
the big box stores inability to demonstrate anything. I noticed that a
Forum: Printers January 15th 16, 03:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By David H. Lipman
Toshiba wont 'scan to file' after Win10 upgrade.

From: "Peter Jason"

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:13:15 -0500, "David H. Lipman"

From: "Peter Jason"

Uninstall all the...
Forum: Printers January 14th 16, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 19
Posted By David H. Lipman
Printing USB to Parallel

From: "Micky"

[Default] On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 02:41:02 -0800, in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general mike wrote:

On 1/14/2016 2:30 AM, Micky...
Forum: General January 14th 16, 07:47 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 20
Posted By David H. Lipman
Printing USB to Parallel

From: "Micky"

[Default] On Thu, 14 Jan 2016 02:41:02 -0800, in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general mike wrote:

On 1/14/2016 2:30 AM, Micky...
Forum: Printers January 14th 16, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By David H. Lipman
What extension for a print to file?

From: "Micky"

I'm not able to print to my newly installed Brother black and white
laser printer so I printed to a file instead. From Firefox.

It asks what the...
Forum: General January 14th 16, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.periphs.printers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware

From: "Micky"

I'm not able to print to my newly installed Brother black and white
laser printer so I printed to a file instead. From Firefox.

It asks what the...
Forum: Printers January 14th 16, 03:13 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Peter Jason"

Uninstall all the software associated with the Toshiba All-in-One (
AIO ).

Download the lastest software for the Toshiba AIO
Forum: Printers January 13th 16, 10:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Peter Jason"

On Mon, 11 Jan 2016 14:42:27 +1100, Peter Jason wrote:

Help, Peter

Thanx to all. The Printer/scanner is a
TOSHIBA e-STUDIO2309A
Forum: Printers January 8th 16, 02:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By David H. Lipman
What printer brands?

From: "Bob Eager"

On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 22:58:26 -0800, Ant wrote:

Do you need color? How much printing do you do?
I've found that HP has been a solid performer no...
Forum: Printers December 19th 15, 02:26 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By David H. Lipman
[PDF]Electrical Engineering - Principles and Applications 6E Hambley

Please can you supply the solutions manual. what is the cost?

The cost is very steep. He's a Usenet spammer and con artist.

Get the book from a LEGITIMATE...
Forum: Printers August 27th 15, 12:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By David H. Lipman
HP 8250 keeps resettng to Landscape

From: "Mort"

From: "Mort"

Hi,

I am suddenly having a problem with my HP 8250 inkjet printer, which
although old,...
Forum: Printers August 27th 15, 12:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "me"

On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:12:58 -0400, "David H. Lipman"
wrote:
The defaults for a given Printere are set in Devices and Printers.
Most...
Forum: Printers August 26th 15, 09:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Mort"

Hi,

I am suddenly having a problem with my HP 8250 inkjet printer, which
although old, still makes beautiful color prints.

Recently, it keeps on...
Forum: General August 24th 15, 01:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 12
Posted By David H. Lipman
wireless print server

From: "micky"

In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, on Sun, 23 Aug 2015 08:24:24

From: "micky"...
Forum: General August 23rd 15, 01:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 12
Posted By David H. Lipman
wireless print server

From: "micky"

In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, on Fri, 21 Aug 2015 15:09:36

From: "micky"...
Forum: General August 21st 15, 08:09 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 12
Posted By David H. Lipman
wireless print server

From: "micky"

To connect a printer that's not wireless to a wireless network, one uses
a wireless print server.

But what about a scanner? Do those connect the...
Forum: Printers April 20th 15, 12:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By David H. Lipman
Card Printer

*This e-mail may contain confidential material. If you are not an
intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. It may also
contain personal views which are not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 380