Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Seum
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 31st 11, 08:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Seum
XP again. Wah!!!!! Sob!!!

Loren Pechtel wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:21:14 +0100, Seum wrote:

Hello again Geniuses :-)

This my first attempt at Imageshack.us. I have 2 pics there and would...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 30th 11, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 4
Posted By Seum
XP again. Wah!!!!! Sob!!!

Hello again Geniuses :-)

This my first attempt at Imageshack.us. I have 2 pics there and would
appreciate if you could tell me whether this CD is usable for an
installation or just a recovery...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 24th 11, 08:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By Seum
Power Supply recommendation?

John Doe wrote:
Nil rednoise REMOVETHIScomcast.net wrote:

I think 550W is a bit of overkill - I could get away with
somewhat less.

To the casual reader... Do not depend on wattage...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 15th 11, 08:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 5
Posted By Seum
OS installation on new components- BIOS Qs.

Hello again Experts :-)

I have recently bought the internal components for a "new" computer: an
ASUS motherboard M4A88TD-V, an AMD CPU, a Corsier 750 PSU, and an older
empty 750GB Seagate HD. I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 14th 11, 08:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Seum
Best way to move HUGE data from one folder to another

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column F: to another N:, it seemed...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 11, 09:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Loren Pechtel wrote:
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 22:13:56 +0100, Seum wrote:

I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 11, 09:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column F: to another N:, it seemed...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 11, 10:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column F: to another N:, it seemed
very slow and tedious. I could not...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 11, 09:28 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column F: to another N:, it seemed
very slow and tedious. I could not...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 11, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Seum wrote:
I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column F: to another N:, it seemed very
slow and tedious. I could not select all the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 13th 11, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Don Phillipson wrote:
"Seum" wrote in message

I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 11, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Seum
Best way to move HUGE data from one folder to another

I have a folder with about 35GB of data and, after I started
moving file after file, from one column F: to another N:, it seemed very
slow and tedious. I could not select all the files, not even 2...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 12th 11, 12:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Seum
Anyone learn anything from the ASUS web site?

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:

Question: Would the Fujitsu-Siemens XP CDs have some kind of hidden
program that can sense the computer it is being...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 11th 11, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:

Question: Would the Fujitsu-Siemens XP CDs have some kind of hidden
program that can sense the computer it is being installed in?

Have you tried it yet...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 11th 11, 10:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Seum
Anyone learn anything from the ASUS web site?

wrote:
On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:04:40 +0100, Seum wrote:
What would be a better web site and better motherboards?

Some have live BIOS updates out of...
Forum: General August 11th 11, 10:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 19
Posted By Seum
Looking for a good inkjet

Joel wrote:
Seum wrote:

Thip wrote:
"John Corliss" wrote in message
My...
Forum: General August 9th 11, 07:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 19
Posted By Seum
Looking for a good inkjet

Thip wrote:
"John Corliss" wrote in message
My venerable HP855c is finally starting to show some problems. As...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 11, 11:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:

What would be a better web site and better motherboards?

You let their web site bother you ?

It's better in some ways, than it used to be :-)
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 9th 11, 10:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Seum
Anyone learn anything from the ASUS web site?

wrote:
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:20:34 +0300, inscribed:

What they said,

My bad

Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:20:34 +0300

My time has...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 8th 11, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Seum
Anyone learn anything from the ASUS web site?

Hello again Experts :-)

I bought the following motherboard: M4A88TD-V
and wanted to download the files for Win2K and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 8th 11, 09:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Seum
Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM (English) ????

Thank you again P.W.

wrote:
On Sun, 07 Aug 2011 20:11:57 +0100, Seum inscribed:

Doing a seach for "Bundesgerichtshof Urteil vom 06.07.2000 - I ZR...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 11, 08:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On 2011-08-05, wrote:
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:53:24 -0400, ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 7th 11, 08:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Seum
Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM (English) ????

wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:39:32 -0400, Paul inscribed:

It is Microsoft's intention, to sell the OEM disk so private builders can
build...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 4th 11, 10:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Seum
Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM (English) ????

Paul wrote:
Nobody (Revisited) wrote:
On 8/3/2011 7:26 PM, Paul wrote:
Seum wrote:
I came across this online tonight and here is the URL

Forum: Homebuilt PC's August 3rd 11, 09:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Seum
Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM (English) ????

I came across this online tonight and here is the URL

http://www.softwarebilliger.co.uk/operating-systems/windows-xp-professional-sp2-oem2/

Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM (English) -
only 18,90 €...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95