Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: franz47
Forum: Printers October 21st 12, 07:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By franz47
All-in-one printers which can scan, fax without ink cartridges?

On 15.10.2012 22:15, me wrote:

It's called a FAX MACHINE.

Th fax machine cannot transfer the scanned image to my PC, as far as I know

--
Franz47
EMail im Absender wird nie gelesen. Kontakt...
Replies: 11
Posted By franz47
All-in-one printers which can scan, fax without ink cartridges?

After realizing that without ink cartridges I cannot scan or fax with my
less that one year old HP Photosmart C410b I wonder whether there are
any all-in-one devices on the market which can scan...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 14th 09, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 8
Posted By franz47
Squeakin, whistling noise from motherboard MA78G-DS3H - Solution

Yesterday I already thought about another possibility. When changing the booting
sequence in the BIOS I had also gone through other BIOS values and changed the
temperature and fan alarms from off...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards December 13th 09, 01:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 8
Posted By franz47
Squeakin, whistling noise from motherboard MA78G-DS3H

Motherboard MA78G-DS3H 1 year old, about 7 months only in daily use.
Since yesterday I hear a squeaking, whistling sound with constand frequency from
the motherboard. At first I was afraid the sound...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards August 28th 09, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 0
Posted By franz47
8 weeks delivery time for ordered slot-cables

I purchased a Gigabyte mainboard in December 2008. Serial etc. cable to slot is
not standard equipment any more. I contacted Gigabyte and they promised to send
the missing stuff. Now 8 (eight)...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 28th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By franz47
GA-MA78G-DS3H Microphone problem on Realtek HD Audio

"Parrott" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

thing happened to me when I was using the latest version of Skype with TS.
Do a...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards June 25th 09, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 2
Posted By franz47
GA-MA78G-DS3H Microphone problem on Realtek HD Audio

GA-MA78G-DS3H v.2 with winxp pro sp3

Everything worked fine until a few days ago. After a Skype update(?) or a
Windows XP pro update(?) the microphone + headphone are recognized when inserted
in...
Forum: Gigabyte Motherboards January 22nd 09, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
Replies: 6
Posted By franz47
Best Ethernet NIC with a Gigabyte?

"Keith Lee" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I have an older Gigabyte motherboard with an AMD 1100 CPU. What would be the
best...
Forum: Printers April 4th 08, 09:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By franz47
How do I open HP Laserjet 5L?

Can anybody give an advice how to open the HP Laserjet 5L? I have removed the
screws in the plastic cases (2 on top, 2 bigger on the back, one down back.
Nothing really moves. I am reluctant to...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9