Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ammammata
Forum: Printers August 23rd 19, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 20
Posted By Ammammata
Windows 10 and Laser printer

Il giorno Thu 22 Aug 2019 08:15:14p, *Rene Lamontagne* ha inviato su
alt.comp.os.windows-10 il messaggio .
Vediamo cosa ha scritto:

So the printer is OK and...
Forum: General July 7th 15, 08:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.mobile.android
Replies: 17
Posted By Ammammata
Android for my Acer Aspire One

Il giorno Sun 05 Jul 2015 05:53:05a, *Norm X* inviava su
comp.mobile.android il messaggio .
Vediamo cosa scrisse:

I have a couple of different Linux
that...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 19th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Ammammata
P5GD2 DeLuxe: tons of problems with hdd

Nel ,
Zadok ha scritto:

Don't use cable select and be sure your cables are good.

I'll check and do for the 'cable select'...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 18th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Ammammata
P5GD2 DeLuxe: tons of problems with hdd

Hello NG

After about one year it started creating problems with disks (both EIDE
and SATA)
Qute often it happens that my pc doesn't recognize a disk, then I test
it on my pc at work and it's...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 18th 06, 10:29 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 0
Posted By Ammammata
Deskstar HDS722516VLSA80

Hello NG

I need a spare electronic-circuit for the a.m. disk: it works fine
machanically (no strange noises) but can't be seen by the bios so I'd
try to change the board

Anyone can help?

--
/-\...