Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: adriatic
Forum: Printers April 16th 16, 11:10 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By adriatic
InkJet NEWS Tactile Print

Just in case if someone is interestid at Tactile Graphic printers.

Take a look at this inexpensive option

http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_BRAILLE_Print/A_Tactile%20_Print.htm
Forum: Printers December 21st 14, 07:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

As you kew we live in a world of piracy.

Specialy Chieneze are spread all oever it like archer wathcing what they can
coppy and offer it cheeper.

You just have to give them a idea how this process...
Forum: Printers December 17th 14, 08:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By adriatic
Brother MFC-J41 OW printing problems

Very common problem with Brother OEM Black Ink

try to use your Waranty for this printer

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message...
Forum: Printers December 16th 14, 09:11 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

"Yianni" wrote in message
http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_BRAILLE_Print/A_Braille%20%20Print.htm
may
be the most useful.

Yes

But is...
Forum: Printers December 12th 14, 10:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

If you have any question let me knew

But what is the most interesting I do not knew for any simmilar solution

1. you can stack two paper by sprey glue
2. Liquid glue
3. There has been some tissue...
Forum: Printers December 12th 14, 07:27 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

Do you have HP LasrJet 1200 or 1300 ?

If you do not have one of them you can forget this option

So this is not a big deal for yourself

Just an small window for someone with this need.

"David H....
Forum: Printers December 11th 14, 05:42 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

No

this is stacked process in two to three layers

250 + 250 +250 gr/sm2 Glued with special Laser glue toner in heat press or
plastificator

Maybe you can read this...
Forum: Printers December 11th 14, 01:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_Gloss/PICT/DSCN9267_LL.jpg

vs

http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_Gloss/PICT/DSCN9269_LL.jpg

"Adriatic" wrote in message...
Forum: Printers December 9th 14, 06:52 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
print on heavy pepaers

What is te heayes paper you are able to print from your expirience?

If you are interested we have a technology for color print on Kunstdruck
500 and 725 gr paper on two inexpensive printers in...
Forum: Printers March 18th 14, 11:08 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By adriatic
Canon iX 6550 Service Mode

Does some one knew how to get in Service Mode at Canon iX 6650 and print
status page

Procedure
Press Power + Resume
and 2* Resume
and 1* Resume

after that does not work for me
Thamks
Forum: Printers March 14th 14, 06:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By adriatic
Bralie print

Yes you are good in reading Croatian Braille

Here is one more print done by HP Deskjet 930
http://adriatix.hr/A_PROIZVODI/A_BRAILLE_Print/PICT/A_Bralie_T_2_LL.jpg

"Rui Sá"...
Forum: Printers February 25th 14, 07:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
Cleaning ink pad on a Canon

No there is no sensor.
Just counter. Very easy to reset. And it is not neccesary to replace
absorber after first reset.

Just for your refference here is our CISS instalation on iP...
Forum: Printers February 24th 14, 09:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
Cleaning ink pad on a Canon

Than take this one
http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=hr&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fadriatix.hr%2FA_PROIZVODI%2FA_pro_PRINTERI%2FCanon%2FA_adriatix_Canon%2520iP1800%252B%2520CISS.htm
You can...
Forum: Printers February 23rd 14, 01:13 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By adriatic
Cleaning ink pad on a Canon

I think you are waisting your time looking for this solution.

Why?

Becuse life spam of Canon printheads is cca 5000 prints. And the new
printhead cost almost as a new printer.
Next thing these...
Forum: Printers October 18th 13, 03:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By adriatic
Epson Prin tHead Fix

I am talking about Eco solvent inks. And there is a great difference among
these inks depending on formulation and supplyer . But they all use Epson
printhead technology. And you can not easy...
Forum: Printers October 15th 13, 09:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By adriatic
Epson Prin tHead Fix

No

If the interest is going to be on this project, we can try to made these
kits. In two kinds . One as replacement for OEM pins and other with metalic
pins for solvent inks. Otherwise we have...
Forum: Printers October 12th 13, 08:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By adriatic
Epson Prin tHead Fix

No Problem

Here is an draf Page about it

just visit it next week. I may have find some more time to write something
more about this fix and other...
Forum: Printers October 12th 13, 05:27 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By adriatic
Epson Prin tHead Fix

Someone has broken Light Cyan Ink supply Pin at printhead for Epson Stylus
Photo 5000. Or he has used wrong ink and this pin has been dissolved with
this ink.

So the choice was threw a way this...
Forum: Printers October 12th 13, 01:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By adriatic
Epson Prin tHead Fix

If you need this fix and need a kit give me a call

But if you want to convert same print head for Eco Solvent print head and
you think you would be able to make a similar fix we can made that...
Forum: Printers October 10th 13, 01:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By adriatic
Epson Prin tHead Fix

Have you seen something like this ?

Before fix

http://adriatix.hr/A_USLUGA/A_usluga_SERVIS/A_usluga_ser_INKJET/Serv_P_Head/PICT/SP_5000_1_XL.jpg

After...
Forum: Printers February 18th 13, 07:28 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By adriatic
Gold ink

Is there gold inkjet on market?